LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Drop hitches FS

Old 04-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Drop hitches FS

[QUOTE=CantSitStill;4985996]Attachment 148926
I have four drop / raise hitches that I would like to get rid of. I had these from selling rear mount plows (don't ask) a few years ago. Cleaning out. They generally sell for $40 each. 3 are brand new, one saw a day of use.
2 at 2 1/2"
1 at 4 1/2"
1 at 5 1/2"

One or all. Shoot me offers. I UPS daily from my business and I have Paypal.

Thanks
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Drop hitches FS-imageuploadedbytapatalk1335374070.485733.jpg
Sorry, forgot the pic!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #3

$20?
Old 11-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #5

Id have to say, plus shipping.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #7

Thx