Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Toyota Emblem

Old 04-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
beedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shed

beedoola's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Toyota Emblem

Just got an OEM grill and I need a emblem. If you have a spare you can sell, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
02stepsidetaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
02stepsidetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beedoola View Post
Just got an OEM grill and I need a emblem. If you have a spare you can sell, please let me know. Thanks.
If you can wait a week, I'm installing a mesh grill on my 02 tacoma next weekend and was just going to throw away the old grill. It is yours if you pay shipping!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
beedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pm'd!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #4

bump. still looking
Old 05-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have mine somewhere. i think one of the clips is broken. ill only charge you for shipping if you want it
Old 05-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #6

bump, still looking.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I have one I just took off last week
Old 06-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #8

bump, still looking...