Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SS braided rear brake line

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Taco Surpreme
Beef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beef Taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Beef Taco00
SS braided rear brake line

I have a stainless steel braided rear brake line for 95-04 Tacoma laying around. It's brand new and made by Procomp. The front Procomp lines are junk due to design flaws. I had to replace 2 front lines and had to buy a whole kit to get them. The rear is new and never used. I NEVER had a problem with the rear line (one that was still on the truck). I'm asking $30 shipped! It will be sent USPS flat rate. PM me or email me at MrWalkinThePlank@aol.com. Thanks.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
pics?

Old 05-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
pics?

He's a noob

I just sent him a text and told him to throw in his pics, but he is at work rt now.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Taco00 View Post
Noob? Thaaaannnkkkks lmao. Yeah I'm at work and I'll get pics up tonight. I have more things to sell but this is all I could think of off the top of my head lol.
Well you know the rules mang. PM one of us when you have the pics to post.

Closed Thread