Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Need Black Camper Shell for 99 Prerunner xtracab

Old 05-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
jtcarrejo is on a distinguished road
jtcarrejo's Tacoma Gallery
Need Black Camper Shell for 99 Prerunner xtracab

Anyone looking to sell a black camper shell in great condition to fit my 99 Prerunner Xtracab. Bay area would be be preferred but the for the right deal who knows. THank you very much!
Milo
Old 05-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
Fuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud of

Marines:
Fuentes's Tacoma Gallery
still looking for that camper?
Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
Yes, definitely still looking?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
Dezrat is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Dezrat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i have a white camper from my 99, its needs a repaint anyways sell it to ya for 200 bucks i got it for 400. pm me if intrested ill get you picks.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
I would love to see pics, and also, where are you located?
Thanks
Old 05-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
Dezrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcarrejo View Post
I would love to see pics, and also, where are you located?
Thanks
I'm located in poway I'll get picks up later today
Old 05-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
Dezrat's Tacoma Gallery
i tried attaching the picks here but my computer wont let me. Whats ur email lemme try that.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #8
Dezrat's Tacoma Gallery
there we go, I put on new molding about a month ago, bought new stainless steel hold down bolts, washers, hooks from home depot, painted the whole inside a nice white, new hydraulics i have a key for the locks as well. Last on the list is a paintjob, i was gonna do white but if you need black just do whatever haha. like i said 200 bucks more than a fair price. i got it for 400 put about 80 bucks in it. Id like to part with it cause im running out of space. its kept under a tarp when i dont need it.
Attached Thumbnails
Need Black Camper Shell for 99 Prerunner xtracab-img_3489.jpg  
Old 05-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #9
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
I have a black camper shell, I'm in San Francisco, and I'm interested in selling it!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
Awesome! What brand? Do you have pics? How much?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #11
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure of the brand. It came on the truck when I bought it. It's nothing fancy but it works and doesn't look ghetto. I'll try to do more research into it's origins and take some pics as soon as I wash my filthy truck in the next few days.

Edit- it came from the Truckers Toy Store, has sliding, screened, tinted side windows and dual locking latches, perfectly operational pneumatics/hydraulics. Has a gasket front but did not come with front glass. It's a combination of fiberglass and aluminum and has a plywood reinforced roof for mounting accessories/rack.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:59 AM   #12
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
i have a black one. you can have it if you want it. . . free. . . you pay shipping or what ever.

im gonna be in montana over the summer and i might be able to bring it up with me one time.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #13
cool, would love to see some pics or even come check it out, if you are free on Thursday during the day i might be able to swing by and take a look, let me know. If not, pics would be great. thanks.