Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade spectre cai for your stock intake

Old 05-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Trade spectre cai for your stock intake

Update... No longer want to trade, selling it now for $75 plus shipping. I got a hold of a stock intake.
Attached Thumbnails
Trade spectre cai for your stock intake-mail.jpeg  
Old 05-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Found a intake box!
Old 05-09-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
XDEEDUBBX is on a distinguished road
Name: Bryan
XDEEDUBBX's Tacoma Gallery
do u have a video of your stock intake? Interested to see how it sounds
Old 05-09-2012, 06:20 AM   #4

No video of stock intake. Sorry
Old 05-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #5

Still need

Still need stock intake box and tube. Company I ordered from sold it to somebody else. Sucks cause I already ordered a snorkel. Please let me know if you can part with your 3.4l 2004 intake box and tube.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #6
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
did you notice a hp gain? worst mpg? i could be interested if you pay the shipping
Old 05-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
Is the spectre cai loud? any HP gains?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #8

http://www.spectreperformance.com/#CATALOG.9960

I don't really notice the sound unless I'm standing in front of my car. Website claims horsepower increase but dosen't give a specific number. I have a magnaflow exhaust system so that drowns out the sound. I bought a snorkel so I'll be will to part with it fairly cheap.

I noticed a difference as far as the HP gain. Not a huge increase but it seems like it picks up faster. I don't think it affected my mpgs. I've been really light on the skinny petal though. The snorkel should act somewhat like a cai. If your interested I can make a video of the intake with a little engine rev!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #9
Vali is on a distinguished road

Name: Vali
Vali's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting to try some different intakes out.

I'll swap ya, my intake has damage not sure how it would effect the snorkel

Let me know I'll shoot ya a pic if you want
Old 05-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #10

bit the bullet and bought a used intake and box. I'll sell my spectre to you!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #11
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post

how much? pm me?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #12
Vali is on a distinguished road

Name: Vali
Vali's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
How muh?
Old 05-12-2012, 02:21 AM   #13

I'll let it go for $100 plus shipping if anyone is interested.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:17 AM   #14
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I could have traded it for my stock one, but mine is a four banger
Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #15

Reduced price, $75 plus you pay shipping. Got the snorkel in will be installing this weekend.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #16
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
i got stock intake. u wanna trade straight over? except it would need to be shipped
Old 05-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #17

sorry man, got a hold of a stock intake. Looking to sell it now. Let me know if your interested.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:35 AM   #18
Critta93 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Critta93's Tacoma Gallery
I want a spectre cai! Contact me at 5403122700 asap.