Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

3.4 TRD supercharger for sale

Old 05-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
3.4 TRD supercharger for sale

Hey guys I have a supercharger from a 04 3.4 taco I took it off when it had 40k on it I'm asking 1,500 plus shipping its in perfect condition.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Hey guys I have a supercharger from a 04 3.4 taco I took it off when it had 40k on it I'm asking 1,500 plus shipping its in perfect condition.

You'll need pictures of the actual item for sale, or the mods will shut your thread. Good luck with the sale
Old 05-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
I had one guess it didn't upload. Updated
Old 05-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Any belts included with it?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many miles on it?

EDIT:NVM When you bought the truck did it have the SC kit on it already or did you put the kit on when you had the truck?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #6

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes bought brand new truck had factory installed. An no there is no belt included figured you would want to go buy a new one anyway
Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #9

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
wow 40k??....hmmm..
U know u want it! Lol
Old 05-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #11
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Are you just selling what's pictured, or do you have the rest of the parts?
I don't see the dynamic tensioner plate, dipstick relocation bracket, IAC check valve, manifold support spacer or any of the bolts.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #13
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery

sneaky bump...
Old 05-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
No... but Mizzac does
Shhh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Are you just selling what's pictured, or do you have the rest of the parts?
I don't see the dynamic tensioner plate, dipstick relocation bracket, IAC check valve, manifold support spacer or any of the bolts.
???
Old 05-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #15
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post

???

Is that meant for me or the OP?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

Is that meant for me or the OP?
Thanks for chiming in Jason.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #17

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yea I was waiting on an answer of he had all the extra stuff
Old 05-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #18
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Thanks for chiming in Jason.
No problem.
I've had my head buried underneath the hood of my truck more than I'd care to admit and installed 3 of these so I'm pretty familiar with the pieces.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #19

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
No I dont have these but was aware that I didn't. I included the price of a brand new install kit from Toyota since I use to work there. So when this is purchased I will include an brand new install kit. Ptr29-60020 is the part number for the kit
Old 05-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #20
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
No I dont have these but was aware that I didn't. I included the price of a brand new install kit from Toyota since I use to work there. So when this is purchased I will include an brand new install kit. Ptr29-60020 is the part number for the kit
Since you used to work at Toyota, I'd expect you to know more about the parts you're suggesting. The install kit only comes with vacuum lines/t's, the throttle body brackets, manifold spacer, and the long bolt that runs from the top of the supercharger into the intake manifold. Personally I think you're an ass and are trying to scam people by not being up front with them about what the kit is missing.

That still leaves the missing tensioner plate (and you can't install without the plate), check valve, and dipstick relocation bracket. The dipstick relocation bracket you can make with some scrap steel, but there's no way you can install the s/c without the tensioner bracket and the TWO bolts that run through it. One of them (the one you are missing) is an metric allen flange head bolt you damn sure aren't going to find at any local hardware store.

What you SHOULD be including or at least recommending is part # PTR29-60032 which is the tensioner kit and includes the tensioner, plate, hardware, and dipstick relocation bracket .

The IAC check valve part # is PTR26-35042

Oh and if anyone does buy this and needs the cut-out template for the timing cover, here ya go:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByJ3...WRk/edit?pli=1