Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Feeler: Trail-Gear rear bumper

Old 05-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
FS Feeler: Trail-Gear rear bumper

I think I'm gonna try and bob my bed in the next couple weeks, so I wanted to see if anyone was interested in my TG rear bumper.

http://www.trail-gear.com/rock-defen...a-rear-bumpers

Great condition. It's been prepped, primed, and herculined. Price? I dunno, $200?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
stlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nice
stlstrs's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested. Any idea on cost to ship to Northern California? May be too much to make it worth it.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Hard to say, I'd have to bring it in somewhere to be measured and weighed. I can always work with it into the price too.

On a side note, I plan on being in WY/CO in July/August and could always meet someone.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
just chop it to fit you bobbed bed bro!

otherwise to all who may be interested, Jon is a GREAT guy! Buy with confidence, he is a man of his word.
+1

Jon saw how destroyed my original rear bumper was, contacted me via PM, told me he was driving down to CO for Thanksgiving, and offered to drive me his stock rear bumper (in near perfect condition) to my house.

For free.

Great guy.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
oh man oh man i want this!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #7
extremepaint is on a distinguished road
extremepaint's Tacoma Gallery
Sent u a pm im in co and i can wait.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #8
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Im very interested. Would you ship??
Old 05-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #9

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
I would ship, but I've gotta get the weight/dimensions for an estimate from UPS. I've tried contacting TG via phone and FB, and haven't received an answer yet. So I think I'm stuck with figuring it out myself.
At the same time, keep in mind I don't have an exact date yet as to when it'll be available. I'm HOPING it'll be in the next couple weeks, but I hope I'm not getting in over my head with this project, because I'm now looking at boxing the frame while I'm at it.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
No rush...I need a few more paychecks to replenish my checking account after placing an order with wheelers to redo my entire rear suspension
Old 05-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #11
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone backs out I will take it. Paypal ready!
Old 06-01-2014, 11:28 PM   #12
02showlowtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: joel
02showlowtaco's Tacoma Gallery
is the bumper still available? ill be in colorado july/august as well and ill give you cash.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #13

45acp's Tacoma Gallery

Sorry man, this was gone two years ago.