Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Step-side A.R.E. Bed cover FS!!!!!

Old 05-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
Hot Chillae is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
Hot Chillae's Tacoma Gallery
Step-side A.R.E. Bed cover FS!!!!!

Hey i know its a long shot but i got this really nice A.R.E. bed cover for a Step-side extra cab Tacoma. it is painted to match my truck (Dark Red) and has a lock and key, gas shocks to hold it up and a light that can be wired up. It is Hard and i believe made of fiber glass. It also is water tight Asking $400 obo shoot me a price if you are interested. willing to ship if possible...

sorry for the bad pics. more up soon.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
havent been here on the forums long but pic of actual item needed and price
Old 05-12-2012, 12:15 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
havent been here on the forums long but pic of actual item needed and price
Sorry, my bad :/ i got a crappy temp pic of it on the taco. should of taken more pics of it when it was on the truck.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #4

Bump: price negotiable