Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Spider Trax 1.25" Toyota hub-centric wheel spacers - Full Set - NEW IN BOX

Old 05-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Mud Dawg is on a distinguished road
Mud Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
*NEW PRICE*Spider Trax 1.25" Toyota hub-centric wheel spacers - Full Set - NEW IN BOX

For sale: Full set (4) of Spidertrax 1.25" hub-centric 'Yota wheel spacers. These are NEW IN BOX, never mounted. I never used them because I bought different wheels.

These are model #WHS007, which fit 2001 and up Tacomas, FJ Cruisers, 3rd gen 4Runners and later 80 series Land Cruisers.

*NEW PRICE* $160 + shipping.

Located in Charlotte. Let me know if there are any questions.

Mud Dawg
Attached Thumbnails
Spider Trax 1.25" Toyota hub-centric wheel spacers - Full Set - NEW IN BOX-download.jpg  
Old 05-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Bob
Namdis is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
Namdis's Tacoma Gallery
Spacers

In the market for a set of 4, but can get them for 200 from a merchant. Make it worth my while and I am interested.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
Make me an offer

(EDIT - Lowered to $160 on 5/15)
Old 05-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #4
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
would you sell just two of them??
Old 05-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
I don't want to split them yet. But I'll update the thread if I change my mind.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #6
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

ok cool ill keep an eye out
Old 05-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
amain's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for some too. I wish you were local.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #9
Bob
Namdis is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
Namdis's Tacoma Gallery
Offer

Would be worth it to me for $150 delivered to 02818.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:52 AM   #10
Cant do that, but I am heading to Moab next week and I need some travel money.

So, I'm dropping the price to $160 + shipping.

I have been quoting people FedEx because that's what's closest to my work. I'm willing to look into other ways to ship, but these things are already packed up and ready to go and the package is 7x7x8 and 15 lbs. I'm not changing the way they are packaged, so I dont think any of the flat-rate boxes I've seen will work. But who knows...

Mud Dawg
Old 05-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #11
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I need 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Dawg View Post
I don't want to split them yet. But I'll update the thread if I change my mind.

I'll take 2 if the other guy takes the other 2, I need some for my trailer build.

I sent you and the other guy a PM. Let me know....trying to get these sold for you.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #12

yes i would do this if your ok with it op.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
I'll shoot you guys some PM's
Old 05-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #14
strdgreene is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: search and rescue
Name: shaun
strdgreene's Tacoma Gallery
Do you live in NC? Im stationed near New Bern. intersted in driving up there to get them.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by strdgreene View Post
Do you live in NC? Im stationed near New Bern. intersted in driving up there to get them.
Hey, I sent you a PM

Mud Dawg
Old 05-15-2012, 10:36 PM   #16
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 05-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #17
ITEM IS SOLD!