Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

off road lights, cai, brackets for lights in grill

Old 05-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
off road lights, cai, brackets for lights in grill

****LIGHTS HAVE BEEN SOLD*******I have 7"automat central off road lights for sale. Never been used. Mounted them on my bumper and I thought they looked to big. Took them off and ordered hella 500 black magic.

Spectre CAI. Been on since end of 12/11. Very good condition. Got a snorkel and putting stock air box back in.

Brackets for lights behind the grill
These brackets are used to mount off road lights behind your grill craft mod. I was going to originally mount the automat but it was just to tight. I would have better luck if I would have bought the hell black magics in the first place. I'll post pictures of these when I get a chance. Brackets usually go on here from a forum member for $20 per bracket

CAI $75 plus shipping
Automatcentral $40 plus shipping sold
Brackets $30.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Do the lights come with the covers, wiring, or switches?
Old 05-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup, covers, wiring, switch, original packaging.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Too big??? I think they look GREAT.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #5
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
I have 7"automat central off road lights for sale. Never been used. Mounted them on my bumper and I thought they looked to big. Took them off and ordered hella 500 black magic.

Spectre CAI. Been on since end of 12/11. Very good condition. Got a snorkel and putting stock air box back in.

Brackets for lights behind the grill
These brackets are used to mount off road lights behind your grill craft mod. I was going to originally mount the automat but it was just to tight. I would have better luck if I would have bought the hell black magics in the first place. I'll post pictures of these when I get a chance. Brackets usually go on here from a forum member for $20 per bracket

CAI $75 plus shipping
Automatcentral $40 plus shipping
Brackets $30.
is that $40 + shipping for both???lights???
Old 05-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
is that $40 + shipping for both???lights???
Yup. I got a really good deal on them, I'm losing money. About $20 less then what I paid.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
Ihavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to all
Ihavataco98's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take those lights consider them sold.... Do you take paypal???
Old 05-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #8

Lights sold
Old 07-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #9
clfriday12 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cameron
clfriday12's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get that bumper?
Old 07-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #10

Trail gear. Click the link to check out my build.