Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FREE Leaf springs

Old 05-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Uglydog is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Uglydog's Tacoma Gallery
FREE Leaf springs

Just replaced leaf springs, You can have the old ones, complete minus shims, U Bolts in great shape, upper shackle bushings look like new. 1997 Xcab Part #s 8210-0481 RH, 48220-04031-LH, Local pickup only. The Dalles Oregon
Attached Thumbnails
FREE Leaf springs-olympus-107.jpg   FREE Leaf springs-olympus-108.jpg  
Old 05-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
why only local :/
Old 07-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
still have them? ill pay for shipping
Old 07-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco GTR View Post
why only local :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
These are off a 97. Different leafs for 01-04. Just a heads up
Old 07-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #5

Uglydog's Tacoma Gallery
Still have them, Check to make sure they will fit. Shipping could be high, maybe up to 120.00.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
These are off a 97. Different leafs for 01-04. Just a heads up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglydog View Post
Still have them, Check to make sure they will fit. Shipping could be high, maybe up to 120.00.
im going to use these leafs to rebuild my stock ones. if shipping is anything more than $50, then ill pass
Old 07-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol i bet you would!! another salvage pack for you to cut :PP
Old 07-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
lol i bet you would!! another salvage pack for you to cut :PP
Old 07-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Didn't you already re-build yours tho?
Old 07-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #10
505 Member

Quote:
Didn't you already re-build yours tho?
nope, i have been doing an internship at Duke Univ. all summer and my taco is back in NM. ill be home next saturday though so ill be starting to work on my taco. have a bunch of goodies waiting for me back home
Old 07-20-2012, 11:09 AM   #11
NorthWest Member

Quote:
nope, i have been doing an internship at Duke Univ. all summer and my taco is back in NM. ill be home next saturday though so ill be starting to work on my taco. have a bunch of goodies waiting for me back home
Lucky man!! The only goodie waiting for me comes out of my wallet...
Old 07-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #12
505 Member

Quote:
Lucky man!! The only goodie waiting for me comes out of my wallet...
lol yea this internship pays very well and they provided housing all summer so the only thing ive had to pay for is food and beer....uh...err... i mean root beer so ive been stupidly spending on my taco
Old 07-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #13
D SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dylan
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 85209?
Old 07-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #14
NorthWest Member

Quote:
lol yea this internship pays very well and they provided housing all summer so the only thing ive had to pay for is food and beer....uh...err... i mean root beer so ive been stupidly spending on my taco
Lol that a boy! i would be too!
Old 07-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #15

Uglydog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D SPAID View Post
Shipping to 85209?
Check your PM for May 25, I sent the price already.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #17
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Don't use Tacoma leads to rebuild yours. You need to use beefier leafs
thanks man
Old 08-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #18
davidk0 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
davidk0's Tacoma Gallery
still got em?
Old 08-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #19