Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2002 Tacoma Front Rotors, Pads, Calipers

Old 05-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
randombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nice
Army: A 3/43 ADA
randombob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to randombob
2002 Tacoma Front Rotors, Pads, Calipers

SOLD!

Due to recent unforseen circumstances (Holy fuck how'd this get under there?), I will not be needing these brakes. They are Bosch Rotors with Raybestos Ceramic pads. Stock calipers. Rotors & pads have only about 3 months of wear on them. Hell they're just now about bedded! Plenty of life, check the pics. No noticeable runout on the rotors. Calipers, sadly, are 10 years old. No leaks or stuck pistons though! Work like a champ.

Will ship but they're heavy expect to pay for it. Will work with you on price to make it all affordable. Let me know if you're interested.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
i want those pads, are you willing to separate them and ship them to me on my dime?
Old 05-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
randombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nice
Nope. Don't think I can move rotors and empty calipers w/o the Pads, man.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
Fast_Freddy is on a distinguished road
Fast_Freddy's Tacoma Gallery
Interested on the rotors and pads...shipping would be too much, I'm assuming. Good luck!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by randombob View Post
Nope. Don't think I can move rotors and empty calipers w/o the Pads, man.
damn ok. well you ever decide to separate them, put me first in line for the pads please
Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
SOLD. Thanks