Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma COMPLETE front drivetain, w/ ARB Locker preinstalled

Old 05-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
randombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nice
Army: A 3/43 ADA
randombob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to randombob
Tacoma COMPLETE front drivetain, w/ ARB Locker preinstalled

SOLD!

Due to recent modifications (yeah yeah yeah SAS we know please shut up now dude) I am selling my complete front drivetrain. I've listed it once before in a thread with everything, Breaking it all up now to keep the threads clean & clear and organized. had a couple of last-minute back-outs, Hopefully we can find a new home for this stuff!

Asking $1100 for it all.

OK here's the list:
• Stock Gears, 4.10
• ARB air locker pre-installed. MAYBE 25 miles driven engaged. That's being generous. probably like 10 realistically.
• NEW-in-box, never opened ARB compressor & lines
• Half-shafts w/ working CVs, all boots GOOD, no tears or leaks
• Front spindles
• Both upper and lower control arms
• All hardware (c-clips, diff bolts,

I stand behind everything listed, with one exception: Passenger wheel bearing is starting to go south, could stand replacement. However it's price VERY FAIRLY. Locker & compressor alone will run about as much as this whole setup, so that means…

--If you're looking to 4x4 your prerunner, THIS IS A FANTASTIC DEAL.

--If you want to add in a front ARB locker to your setup, this is a fast & cheap way to do it. Instead of buying the ARB & compressor elsewhere (almost as much as I'm asking), then spending a whole weekend installing or paying someone $1000+ to install it, you can simply unbolt and swap out your non-locked diff for this one. then run the lines & such. THEN you have spares of EVERYTHING on your front for the trail, ESPECIALLY the all-important half-shafts, which apparently run $1000-1400 EACH but are definitely the weak link in the IFS setup. Never broke any but I've heard stories…

Let me know. I'm in eureka, CA. shipping will be $$$$ this is a large heavy pile o' metal. Best to make a drive if you can, otherwise it will NOT be cost effective I GUARANTEE.

If you're on the fence, I think this will swing you: Adding a locker to your Tacoma will make magical fairies carry your truck over all obstacles you come across, and block mud from actually ever contacting your vehicle*

*these claims not tested by the FDA

If you're interested hit me up!
Old 05-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof

Great deal!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
This is a ridicolous deal. Dont need to wish you good luck here.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #6
randombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nicerandombob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
whats the gearing for the front diff?
Pssst, check post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #7
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
holy...shit..if i hadnt just rolled my truck id totally buy this
YOU DID WHAT?!?
Old 05-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #10
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
rolled it ha

sucks..

someone buy this!!

Yikes, at least your ok.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #11
wcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Cliff
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if it helps the sale but if someone too far away wants to buy it, you can use my UPS account. It'll end up being 100.00 flat for shipping.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #12

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcp0611 View Post
Not sure if it helps the sale but if someone too far away wants to buy it, you can use my UPS account. It'll end up being 100.00 flat for shipping.
Well hello my new best friend.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #13
Bookmark this thread, but.... May have a local buyer. Supposedly to be here Wednesday to look it over and purchase. But I've heard that all before! So if you're interested, put your chips in. I'll go down TE line until someone doesn't back out or try to low-ball me last-minute or anything
Old 05-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
OK, Sold! Someone got a fantastic deal

Was worried actually when he rolled up to my house in a 2nd gen. I had to quick do a double-take to make sure I had actually specified the year or something that would indicate what it came off of and would work on :/. Luckily he had like 4 toyotas and it was not for the one he showed up in!
Old 05-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #15
acordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Antonio
acordova1050's Tacoma Gallery
still got those spindles?
Ill take them
pm me