Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma Truck Tent

Old 05-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Truck Tent

I have a Camp Right truck tent up for sale. It is in great condition and I have used it a couple times. It works great and is really easy to set up. Has a rain fly as well. Does not leak water and ventilates well. I do not have my tacoma anymore and this is just sitting in my garage in its bag. $150 plus shipping takes it. Price is OBO. Not quite sure what these are going for these days.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
10DC4x4 is on a distinguished road
10DC4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if it will ft a 2nd gen double cab? short bed.. looks like it would be too long.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome! Glws man this should go decently quick
Old 05-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10DC4x4 View Post
Do you know if it will ft a 2nd gen double cab? short bed.. looks like it would be too long.
I dont think it will fit. Its meant for a 6 foot bed i believe.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #5

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
Thats awesome! Glws man this should go decently quick
Thanks man. It works awesome and i loved using it. Now i just have to build a sleeping platform for my new 4runner.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Im considering this.....as little as i would use it its still just so cool......and would be nice for the random occasion id use it.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #7

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
Im considering this.....as little as i would use it its still just so cool......and would be nice for the random occasion id use it.
Its awesome man. Its a hotel room in a bag. I used it more than I thought I would.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
marioball37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
marioball37's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 06-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #9

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
I still have this guys.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #10

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Still sitting in my garage. 140 shipped
Old 07-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
How hard is it to set up? Never seen one in person.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #12
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Always wanted one wish I had the cash! GLWS
Old 07-10-2012, 12:48 AM   #13
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Moar pics? It's SWEET, but I'm gettin billy's with the next 170 that comes my way I WISH I could get this at this point!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #15

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
How hard is it to set up? Never seen one in person.
I can set it up in less than 5 min. Its really easy.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #16
Critta93 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Critta93's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale?
Old 07-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #17

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critta93 View Post
Still for sale?
Yup. No one has sent payment yet.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #18
Critta93 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Critta93's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know something tonight..
Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #19

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale. Get this out of my garage guys
Old 07-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #20

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get this sold