Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB All Pro Expo springs

Old 06-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Austintaco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Patrick
Austintaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB All Pro Expo springs

Meant to say WTB....If you bought some of these and don't have the weight for them, I need some. If you are close to local, we can even do some type of trade if you need regular 3" All Pro's. That's what I am running now, and my Flippac is too much for them. I am in Austin, TX. Lemme know.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #2
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I will be swapping my expos with 63" chevies in the next month or so, and i'll be selling them then. not too local though...
Old 06-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Firefighter:
How many miles do you have on them now? I will be going up to CO at the end of July and we usually go through Santa Fe or ABQ. Let me know your plans. Thanks for replying
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #4
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How much would you sell your leafs now for ? May be interested if this happens around next month some time or later...located in San Antonio

How many miles are on them and something is wrong with them ? Or no?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #5
Firefighter:
They are broken in with 40K, but they are not broken. As the truck sits now, with the Flippac, I am getting 3" of lift. When I had my regular shell on the truck, and I added a leaf, the truck had rake in the rear until I loaded up all of my camping gear. I then bought the timbrens to help out when loaded. Now, with the Flippac, the truck sits level, but when we load up, it will be riding on the timbrens.

I am trying to see what my options are before I decide to blow $500 w/shipping on new expos. I have seen so many folks that have bought them and didn't get the ride that they wanted.

The AP regular springs are fine for what they were designed to do, but carrying weight is not their specialty, and it says that on their site.