Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

**For Sale** White 2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Xtracab **$11,500**

Old 06-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
**For Sale** White 2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Xtracab **$11,500**

I am selling my 2003 Tacoma TRD Xtracab automatic. I will update the thread later this evening with more pictures but this is it.

The Tacoma has a hair over 100k miles and the timing belt, water pump and thermostat were replaced at 78k It has been regularly serviced every 3k. In September 2009 I was rear ended in it pretty bad and Toyota of Burien, WA Collision Center completed all repairs to the vehicle and I have the documentation for the repairs. There is a crack in the windshield across the lower portion of the drivers side but isn't across the field of view.

List of modifications to the Tacoma
ARB Deluxe Bullbar
OME Suspension (882 coils, Nitrocharger shocks, Dakar leaf springs, OME greasable shackles)
Demello hybrid rear bumper
BGF AT KO tires including spare
Herculined the interior under the carpet.
Switches in place for in cab winch control
Gray wire mod
Deckplate mod
Flowmaster Super 44 muffler
Hi lift jack comes with the Tacoma
Alpine iDA-305S (will confirm that it's the correct model later this evening)
New MAF sensor replaced at 100k

I have removed the spare tire carrier from underneath the truck and the spare sits in the bed. There are two small dents to the rocker panels (each side) however, I have painted the lower panels with Duplicolor bed coating (black).

I am located in California Bay Area but the Tacoma is in Washington. I'm willing to drive it down to California but that, at the earliest will be the 19th of June.

PM me if interested.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
you could consider this sold if you were anywhere near me.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Killer deal. Surprised it isn't gone already.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
The fact you're on the west coast makes me a little sick. :sad violin:

GLWS
Old 06-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Trade?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested but waiting for more pics please.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Very interested but waiting for more pics please.
These are from my gallery. The tires and rims in the pics have been swapped out for the stock rims and BFG AT KO's. I;m waiting for my wife to snap some more pictures and email them to me. I'll also say,there are some cosmetic blemishes in the interior. I had a CB mounted to the console and there are some acre holes in the dash from the mic mount.

And for good measure.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
These are from my gallery. The tires and rims in the pics have been swapped out for the stock rims and BFG AT KO's. I;m waiting for my wife to snap some more pictures and email them to me. I'll also say,there are some cosmetic blemishes in the interior. I had a CB mounted to the console and there are some acre holes in the dash from the mic mount.
Thanks. In regards to the pretty bad accident, so does it have a salvaged title? Also, where in WA is the truck located at? Did you do all the maintenance yourself? Synthetic oil?

If you can get more pics from your wife, both of the interior, exterior (you mentioned it has stock wheels now) and engine bay.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Thanks. In regards to the pretty bad accident, so does it have a salvaged title? Also, where in WA is the truck located at? Did you do all the maintenance yourself? Synthetic oil?

If you can get more pics from your wife, both of the interior, exterior (you mentioned it has stock wheels now) and engine bay.
No, the Tacoma was not totaled and does not have a salvage title. It suffered around $7k in damage from the rear end collision. I was pushed into the vehicle in front of me so the front bumper, grill, lights and a few other things got damaged. All in all it was a 5 car accident with mine being the first hit... The Tacoma is located in King County. I've done most of the maintenance myself running either Amsoil or Mobil 1 full synthetic. Last maint was done by Toyota of Puyallup and included a transmission flush, alignment, oil change and filter.

I forgot to mention, I have an Optima Red Top installed and the starter was replaced about 18 months ago.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
The TW 1%
As I said here are a slew of pics.

I didn't feel like wire the gray wire mod direct to ground so I ran it to a switch. The led's indicate that green means 4lo under 5mph required the amber indicates that 4lo requirement is bypassed. The switch next to it is the switched power to the in cab winch control.

The switch and wiring is still in place for the winch but there isn't a winch installed, removed it to use on the 4Runner.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck glws
Old 06-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #12
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
FYI this guy is very picky about his trucks and they are VERY clean.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #13
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a nice looking rig!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #14
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man. Good luck!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #15
The TW 1%
Still for sale. Deez has dibs on it pending response.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
How is this still for sale when I was looking for mine the would be gone within hours of the posting, at least on craigslist.

Free bump.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #17
letutt is on a distinguished road
Name: Berk
letutt's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

So the wife says that I'm ready for a new ride. Still for sale? I'm in Utah but I have a runner that is willing to fly up there and bring her home. PM'd so I'm waiting for a reply.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #18
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by letutt View Post
So the wife says that I'm ready for a new ride. Still for sale? I'm in Utah but I have a runner that is willing to fly up there and bring her home. PM'd so I'm waiting for a reply.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #19
letutt is on a distinguished road
Name: Berk
letutt's Tacoma Gallery
Oh don't be like that. I'm 34 years old and I've been driving a 1990 Volvo 245 for the last 8 years. I deserve a sweet Tacoma right? I love wrenching on my own vehicles and this one looks loved loved loved.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:31 AM   #20
License2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
License2Ill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by letutt View Post
Oh don't be like that. I'm 34 years old and I've been driving a 1990 Volvo 245 for the last 8 years. I deserve a sweet Tacoma right? I love wrenching on my own vehicles and this one looks loved loved loved.
Ha! That sounds like my story.

That B230F is gonna be hard to beat. But a hell of an upgrade.