Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: AISIN Manual Hubs off Tacoma (Any Condition!)

Old 06-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: AISIN Manual Hubs off Tacoma (Any Condition!)

Lemme know what you got!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Silas. idk if this is what your looking for but i found this on customtacos

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=156286
Old 07-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, man! But no not quite... I'm not looking for the spindles, I'm looking for the actual lockouts. Thanks though!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some!

But you can't haz.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Thanks, man! But no not quite... I'm not looking for the spindles, I'm looking for the actual lockouts. Thanks though!
oh ok no problem man
Old 07-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
Über Posre

Yeah, but I'm looking for AISIN or ASCO, (preferably AISIN....) in order to rebuild and resell....
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I've got some!

But you can't haz.
JERK!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
Über Posre

like these...

Old 07-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 along with the ifs parts... Depends on how long you want to wait til I take em off.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #10
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
I have 2 along with the ifs parts... Depends on how long you want to wait til I take em off.
haha nice, man. Whenever.... I don't need them for myself, just looking for some to rebuild and re-sell...
Old 07-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Why resell??

I want manual hubs now bad

They're fucking awesome. Get them.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #14
Über Posre

Quote:
Why resell??

I want manual hubs now bad
I enjoy rebuilding them... and it's a way to make money...
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
They're fucking awesome. Get them.
x2
Quote:
Ya I know. Would be great to get some. Have heard its like a $700 mod tho..
HEEECK NO! Maybe if you buy everything brandnew! All you need are the spindles, cv axles and manual hubs themselves. You could probably get all that for under $300 easy... and that doesn't include the parts you sell. I bet you could finish up with having spent no more than $100... Maybe. I just see how it could amount up to $700!!!! That's a ridiculous number! Just hang out in the TTORA and YotaTech classefieds, and you'll see what I mean.