Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

01 trd parts for sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
01 trd parts for sale

Hey I am doing a sas so I have everything out from under an 01 dbl cab v6 trd that I need to get rid of pm me if you need any of it. I'm just scrapping everything but the rear end, cv shafts, brakes and hub assy's. Rear springs and sway bar are gone.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is the only pic I have. If you want/need something that you dont see just ask me about it.
Attached Thumbnails
01 trd parts for sale-truck-135.jpg  

Old 07-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Steering rack have any leaks?

Old 07-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #4

One of the boots had a tear on it dont think it was leaking any oil though.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:42 AM   #5
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a front diff that I see in the back of the picture? What gear ratio is it? How many miles?

Old 07-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #6

Yeah its a front diff. I'm not sure what the ratio is I didnt open it up just pulled it out. It all has around 200k on it. I need to get rid of the e-locker rear too.

Old 07-08-2012, 06:09 AM   #7
NateB is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
NateB's Tacoma Gallery
Parts

Hi,
First of all, I'm no kind of mechanic.

Bought a 2004 PreRunner last year, now lately been thinking about making it more capable offroad.

Elocker still available? How much?

Would the front end out of your truck, convert mine to 4 wheel drive? How much? Is yours automatic or manual? What else would I need?

Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like the front cv axles if you have them.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #11
99nmtaco has a spectacular aura about99nmtaco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Patrick
99nmtaco's Tacoma Gallery
How were the rear leaf springs lookin? Mine are kinda saggy right now. How much would you want for the pair?

Old 07-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #12
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I think he said everything but the CV axle. If not, put me in line for one or both.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #13

Still have both cv axles just like they are in the pictures,with brakes,hubs and all attached. Front Shocks and springs, steering assy,front chunk,and rear e-lock axle. Rear springs are gone. Make me an offer on whatever you want. Still have the front drive shaft as well. I'm in millbrook alabama 36054 But the truck and parts are just north of birmingham. I'm going to try and get up there this weekend and grab all the stuff anybody wants. Don't know how much it weighs so I cant reall give you a good estimate on shipping prices sorry.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #14

Ok its going to be the 1st weekend in august before I can get the parts back to my house. After that I'll let you all know how much for shipping and stuff. Sorry for the delay but that's the next weekend I have off.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
If everyone else falls through Ill take the CVs, spindles, front diff, and back axle.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #16
bryantm13 is on a distinguished road
Name: bryant
bryantm13's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you asking for the front strut assemblies

Old 11-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #17

Ok, sorry it has taken so long for me to get this stuff home but, I have the e-locker rear, front and rear bumpers, c/v shafts, hubs, spindles, brakes etc;. shipping on some of this stuff would be a pain but I'll ship on your dime. If you are local and can pick It up I'll give you a good price on all of it. Other than that make me an offer but remember this stuff is heavy shipping will be high on it.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #18
Banned
Streetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of light
Streetsurfz727's Tacoma Gallery
who much for the 1/3 full bottle of windex? dibs!

Old 11-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #20

You can have the Windex for just 3 installments of 19.95....

Closed Thread