Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB fiberglass fenders and bedsides

Old 08-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
jespi11 will become famous soon enoughjespi11 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
jespi11's Tacoma Gallery
WTB fiberglass fenders and bedsides

As the title states I am looking for front and rear fiberglass. Preferably glassworks in a 3.5" flare front and 4" rear but may settle for others depending on what comes up.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
BigMac85 is on a distinguished road

BigMac85's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in Texas I could hook you up. I'm needing bigger glass' for my project.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...hannemann.html

check this out might help give you an idea of what to look for
Old 08-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
jespi11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
If you were in Texas I could hook you up. I'm needing bigger glass' for my project.
If only shipping to California wasn't so expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...hannemann.html

check this out might help give you an idea of what to look for
Thank you. I spent the better part of the morning looking all through the long travel section and that thread on the different company's products and the different bulge sizes. I am just looking to see if anyone has any lying around before i start contacting companys for new glass
Old 08-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
I have FiberWerx 4" (4.5"?) rear and Hanneman 4" Flat Top front. Rear is barely a year old but the drivers tail light never bolted in all that well.

Not super motivated to sell but will for right price as I do need to go bigger (at least in back).

I also have awesome shipping rates with a freight company as I ship kayaks and SUP's every day. Shipping to San Francisco or Sac would be really cheap, to residence would just need a zip code to quote.

Not easiest to see but I can get better pics of individuals

Old 08-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking to get rid of mine awhile back...I decided to keep them though...Bad timing

Oh and still keeping them
Old 08-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
jespi11's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I decided to just order new fiberwerx front and rear