Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ToyTec: 1" Rear Shackles, Diff Drop, BPV Bracket

Old 08-22-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
ToyTec: 1" Rear Shackles, Diff Drop, BPV Bracket

All for 1st gen Taco

I've acquired a few items that came with a purchase off craigslist. I have no need for these what so ever. The diff drop is missing a few parts. Want these gone, priced to sale.

Diff Drop: $5 shipped
BPV: Free shipped (sold)
Rear Shackles: $30 shipped (sold)

Actual Product

Links to Items

Shackles
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

BPV Bracket

Diff Drop
Old 08-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #2
DoubleTake is on a distinguished road
DoubleTake's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the BPV.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTake View Post
I'll take the BPV.
PM me your info. Will be sending it via USPS in envelope.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 AM   #5

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Just outta curiousity whats the eye to eye bolt length on the shackles?
I'll have to measure it when I get home. If I were to guess right now it's around 7"

Wow, that's a good sig quote..