Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 01-04 Lunar Mist fender flares

Old 08-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 01-04 Lunar Mist fender flares

Looking for a full set of lunar mist flares for my truck. The black ones are pissing me off with how much upkeep they need I have a double cab but the flares are the same from extra cab to double cab. I'm in norcal but will pay shipping if need be.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that. I think you'll have better luck getting yours painted than finding a set in pristine condition.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #3
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Good luck with that. I think you'll have better luck getting yours painted than finding a set in pristine condition.
I talked to a body shop yesterday and he said he can paint them but there is a risk in doing so. He said there is a difference in the plastic material between the black ones and ones that come painted. It came down to about $200 to paint them with no guarantees that they would last.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Scottystoy is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Scottystoy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there's a set of front fenders lunar mist and flares on this feed just saw them great cond $100.00 good luck