LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM Non-trd 4.10 Gears (Ring and pinion)

Old 10-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Non-trd 4.10 Gears (Ring and pinion)

Swapped my 4.10s for 4.88s. Looking to sell the 4.10 ring and pinion for $45 + shipping. For a non-trd rear, 95-04 should fit i think. I know 95-97 for sure though. They have 160k miles on them but i dont think that matters a lot for diff gears. Im located in yuma arizona btw

Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

someone wants these $35 + shipping?
Old 10-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Would these work on the second gens?
Yeah as long as you dont have a trd, then they should since youd have an 8.4" rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
these are hard to come by...
Hahah maybe you should buy em just in case you ever need em.. Lol
Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #6

Bump
Old 10-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Yeah as long as you dont have a trd, then they should since youd have an 8.4" rear

Hahah maybe you should buy em just in case you ever need em.. Lol
Already swapped to 4.10s
Old 10-10-2012, 12:09 AM   #8
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to pick em up!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
cant wait to pick em up!
Are you a 4x4 ? and you do know you need to regear the front aswell right
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #10
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea its a 4x4, I wont install them until I buy the front 4.10 gears...it ill get messy...i read somewhere that I can install them but not to use the 4x4, but thats no fun! thanks for the info
Old 10-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
Yea its a 4x4, I wont install them until I buy the front 4.10 gears...it ill get messy...i read somewhere that I can install them but not to use the 4x4, but thats no fun! thanks for the info
No prob
Old 10-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #12

Sold thanks guys! even though you didnt do shit hahah