Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Trail gear or other front and rear bumper

Old 10-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Q Source is on a distinguished road
Q Source's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Trail gear or other front and rear bumper

Hello Forum,

I am looking for a trail gear rear and front bumper for my 2004 Tacoma, please let me know what you have, other brands will be considered as well.

I am located in Santa Cruz Ca, but I have a Ups account I can use to pay for the shipping if you are far away.

I can also trade a brand new black Tacoma bumper plus cash or a extended cab camper shell that is black.

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck finding used ones, don't think I've seen any here (except mine haha). Unless they give you great deals for having an account, UPS seems to want to charge an arm and a leg for shipping stuff like this. They quoted my rear bumper $167 to ship. Better off ordering through someone else if you know of a local shop. Hell, TG is about a 3 hour drive from you, might save money in the long run that way. Roadtrip?
Old 10-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Good luck finding used ones, don't think I've seen any here (except mine haha). Unless they give you great deals for having an account, UPS seems to want to charge an arm and a leg for shipping stuff like this. They quoted my rear bumper $167 to ship. Better off ordering through someone else if you know of a local shop. Hell, TG is about a 3 hour drive from you, might save money in the long run that way. Roadtrip?
Thanks.

I'll take care of the shipping if anyone has one available.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Op look into addicted offroad there like trail gear but I think there bumpers are little bit more solid
Thanks AO bumpers are made by Trail Gear or so ivebeen told.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Source View Post
Addicted Offroad makes their own bumpers, but carry Trail Gear stuff as well. The Addicted stuff is much better. Also welcome from another Santa Cruz local.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
AddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud of
AddictedOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Source View Post
Our front bumpers are built in house. They are not TG bumpers.