Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

4.10 rear and front diffs.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
4.10 rear and front diffs.

I am parting out a 2000 taco that was rolled. if anyone out there has higher than 4.10 gears and wants to regear for bigger tires this is the time. $500 OBO.

whats gone. engine, Auto trans, rack and pinion, drive lines, computer and harness,

Old 10-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, too bad you're so far. I would be interested in the rear diff but shipping will be crazy on that.

Are you pulling any other parts off of that? I might be interested.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Damn, too bad you're so far. I would be interested in the rear diff but shipping will be crazy on that.

tell me what you want ill let you know if i still have it.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hmm....
CV axles
Drive shafts (might be a bear to ship too)
Steering rack or at least the tie rods

Can't think of anything else right now. I'm assuming any of that stuff will work on an '04. Have to check specifically.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #5

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it's all the same. drive shafts are gone cv's well it would probably be cheaper to just buy them local i pick up new life time warranty shafts for 75 bucks i have 3 of them.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
yeah it's all the same. drive shafts are gone cv's well it would probably be cheaper to just buy them local i pick up new life time warranty shafts for 75 bucks i have 3 of them.
Yeah, I have two spare lifetime warranty CV's currently but people always say OEM is stronger.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Trans mount and tcase?
Old 10-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #8

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
I still have trans mount and Tcase. mount has two broken bolts in it and will need drilled and tapped. make me a reasonable offer and well go from there.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #9

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I have two spare lifetime warranty CV's currently but people always say OEM is stronger.
OEM is stronger but not by much as often as i break em id rather break ones i don't have to keep buying. personal opinion.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
Banned
Streetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of light
Streetsurfz727's Tacoma Gallery
stock tail lights maybe? ehh?
Old 10-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
I still have trans mount and Tcase. mount has two broken bolts in it and will need drilled and tapped. make me a reasonable offer and well go from there.
Any pics of the t case and mileage
Old 10-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #12

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetsurfz727 View Post
stock tail lights maybe? ehh?
Sorry guys body is thrashed it was a rolled truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Any pics of the t case and mileage
ill get pics first chance i get mileage is just under 100K
Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
Auto or 5-speed? J-shift or multi-mode case? If auto, how much for auto trans and tcase? Also is the front diff ADD or manual (i think I see the ADD actuator, but I'm no IFS front diff expert...)? And how much for the front diff without the rear?
Old 10-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #14

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalferg View Post
Auto or 5-speed? J-shift or multi-mode case? If auto, how much for auto trans and tcase? Also is the front diff ADD or manual (i think I see the ADD actuator, but I'm no IFS front diff expert...)? And how much for the front diff without the rear?
Engine and AUTO trans are gone computer wiring harness and rack and pinion are also gone.

I wasnt really looking to seperate the gears seeing how as some one could regear with them, but if i had to id say 250. and yes the front is ADD.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Shipping really isnt that bad, I had one shipped to me and I just had the guy put it in a 5 gallon bucket and shipped it.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Shipping really isnt that bad, I had one shipped to me and I just had the guy put it in a 5 gallon bucket and shipped it.
Not the how, but the cost. I'm in PA so it's cross country and a diff weighs a lot.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #17

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not the how, but the cost. I'm in PA so it's cross country and a diff weighs a lot.
last diff i shipped was from southeast idaho to south cali and it cost me 50 so it would be like a bill im guessing. I put that bad boy in a box with expanding foam to keep it safe. id do the same for you. but im still at the don't wanna seperate them.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #18
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It helps I have connections cost me $18
Old 10-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #20
Mxer256 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Do you maybe have the little bumper cover under the headlights?