Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: Rear Bumper SLC

Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Rear Bumper SLC

Just got rear ended, has a dent in it- although it's not too bad. What it really needs is the rear bumper mounting brackets. I'm moving to Long Beach in a day...so super short notice.

Anybody in SLC need it?? I have no idea price, so just let me know if you need it, and we'll chat.

It's chrome, but plasti-dipped. Will take photos of dent tomorrow!

PM ME