Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: White face TRD boost gauge

Old 11-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
WTB: White face TRD boost gauge

I know I can buy any old boost gauge for my SC'd Tacoma, but I want the white face TRD to match other gauges in my 2012.

These are no longer manufactured. I found a black one never used on eBay for $250, but am waiting for white.

Willing to pay - new or used. Any leads welcome.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Senior Lurker
jacky_bubbles will become famous soon enough

jacky_bubbles's Tacoma Gallery
I got one new in box with all fittings. PM me and I'll get you some pics

-Bubs
Old 11-13-2012, 06:28 AM   #3
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky_bubbles View Post
I got one new in box with all fittings. PM me and I'll get you some pics

-Bubs
PM'd
Old 11-25-2012, 02:31 AM   #5
Senior Lurker
jacky_bubbles will become famous soon enough

jacky_bubbles's Tacoma Gallery