Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS 01-04 Mud Flaps

Old 11-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
WTS 01-04 Mud Flaps

*SOLD*Took these off, so if anyone want them i will let all four of them go for 30.00 OBO plus shipping. The left rear has hole from what looks like tire rub.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Mig98Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Miguel
Mig98Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Still available?? PayPal ready
Old 11-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig98Taco View Post
Still available?? PayPal ready
Fronts are sold but still have the rears
Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
streamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nice

Name: matt
streamreeper's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have the rear passenger side?
Old 02-14-2013, 05:10 AM   #6
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
yes i do
Old 02-15-2013, 04:31 AM   #7
streamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nice

what would you sell the rears for? could you shipem to randolph ny 14772
Old 02-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #8
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ned the brackets? If not how does 25 shipped sound. The fronts i shipped cost around 18 bucks to ship
Old 02-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #9

how much for the brackets and flaps? i could use them both.one of my old brackets is pretty spent and ive welded it back together a couple times.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #10
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
How does 15.00 plus shipping. i can find out shipping on monday
Old 02-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #11

sound good.let me know.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #12
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Ok will bring them with me to work and run on lunch and find out how much to ship.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
Benji G. is on a distinguished road
Army: 1976-1982 Crane Oper. 527th Combat Eng.Bat.
Name: Benji
Benji G.'s Tacoma Gallery
mud flaps

do you still have mud flaps
Old 04-01-2013, 06:11 AM   #14
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji G. View Post
do you still have mud flaps
They are sold
Old 04-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #15
Benji G. is on a distinguished road
Army: 1976-1982 Crane Oper. 527th Combat Eng.Bat.
Name: Benji
Benji G.'s Tacoma Gallery
thanks