Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Box Rocket Fab Bed Racks

Old 06-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #361
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #362
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 07-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #363
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Adam you normally ship via greyhound is that correct? are they of decent speed?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:42 AM   #364
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Adam you normally ship via greyhound is that correct? are they of decent speed?
That's how he shipped mine. They go based on available space after all passengers bags etc., are loaded. With that being said, mine took about a week to get from Utah to Arizona. But it does wind up being rather cheap
Old 07-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #365
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
That's how he shipped mine. They go based on available space after all passengers bags etc., are loaded. With that being said, mine took about a week to get from Utah to Arizona. But it does wind up being rather cheap
My bumper took 5 days from Utah to virginia. Awesome shipping
Old 07-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #366
Yeti Hunter

thanks Jason & Paul!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #368
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Could you make one for a 2nd gen but taller so you could sit up under it? Wanting this exactly but would like it to be even with the roof so I can haul my canoe on it and double it as a quick bed tent
Old 07-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #369
United1996 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alen
United1996's Tacoma Gallery
YES! Thank you god (sorry super excited )
I have started a mobile detail business and was imagining something like this
example: have the water tank sit on top of the rack and everything else underneath
and like ^ "TCprerunner" asked could you make a little taller one, would it be possible issue?

Thank You
Old 07-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #370
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
Could you make one for a 2nd gen but taller so you could sit up under it? Wanting this exactly but would like it to be even with the roof so I can haul my canoe on it and double it as a quick bed tent
Quote:
Originally Posted by United1996 View Post
YES! Thank you god (sorry super excited )
I have started a mobile detail business and was imagining something like this
example: have the water tank sit on top of the rack and everything else underneath
and like ^ "TCprerunner" asked could you make a little taller one, would it be possible issue?

Thank You

Yes guys, he can modify the height on them. Normally he builds them so they sit 6" above the bed rails. I had him modify mine so it sits 11" above the bed rails. I believe there is an added cost though as it requires more material.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #372
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Could you post a picture of yours or pm me one?
Old 07-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #373
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Hate to burst the new guys bubbles..but Adam isn't taking orders at the moment. He has family to look after and work has had him swamped.

Will be a few months till he takes anymore I'm sure.
X2 new orders possibly in October or September.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #374

I may end up making one but I love the way his looks.. I need to figure out how to make the slide rail tabs or whatever they are called
Old 07-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post

Mounts on the bedrails using the cleats

And finally...what I am using the bed rack for

Oh that mounting idea is great! I'm so making one... Them going to buy one after mine is done and looks like shit
Old 07-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #377
United1996 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alen
United1996's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Hate to burst the new guys bubbles..but Adam isn't taking orders at the moment. He has family to look after and work has had him swamped.

Will be a few months till he takes anymore I'm sure.
For what I was looking for , and how I need it , definitely worth the wait
Old 07-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #378
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I can give everyone ideas so they can copy...er... build their own.

BTW, Looks AWESOME with the tent INFRA!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #379

I was interested in buying until someone said there was a long wait and its not like I was copying to sell? Is there really a problem with using someone's good idea?