Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Box Rocket Fab Bed Racks

Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #21
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
that is great work. Id sell my bed rack to get one of these for the second gen, cant wait to see an update.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #22
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Bump. I can do these for 2nd Gen too. Should be building a prototype right away that will mount using the factory bed rails. Price will be slightly different. Most likely in the $320 range for the basic rack. All other options are priced the same.
If you need a model truck you can use mine, I probably won't be needing one though so I don't need anything in return.

Box Rocket's work is top notch! He welded on my BAMF sliders and I dented the sliders maybe 1/2 an inch inwards. No question that his welds are solid.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #23
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. It seems that some people are thinking that I'm not able to ship these. Not true. I'm happy to ship them, it's just not included in the pricing. We'll figure out pricing when you order.

Let me know if you'd like one of these.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
bump for interest! great idea Adam!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #25
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd and free bump. This is exactly what I want. Just need to save the funds up (my lift arrived yesterday, so the coffee can in the garage is now empty).
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #26
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
bump for interest! great idea Adam!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Sub'd and free bump. This is exactly what I want. Just need to save the funds up (my lift arrived yesterday, so the coffee can in the garage is now empty).

Thanks guys
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #27
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good, high quality too! Nothin for a 2nd gen yet?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #28
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlooney View Post
Looks really good, high quality too! Nothin for a 2nd gen yet?
2nd Gens will be coming soon after the new year. You're welcome to get on the waiting list. Send me a PM with the options you want and we'll go from there.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #29
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
subd - want to see what the 2nd gen looks like!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #30
CIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the rough
CIAGDDS's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of crates are those on top?
Old 12-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #31
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIAGDDS View Post
What kind of crates are those on top?
Ones that hold stuff.

j/k. Surplus boxes
Old 12-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #32
CIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the rough
CIAGDDS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ones that hold stuff.

j/k. Surplus boxes
Did you just pick them up at a Military Surplus store or did you order them online? I like the way they look.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #33
Neighborhood Know-it-all

got them at a Surplus store
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #35
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2nd Gens will be coming soon after the new year. You're welcome to get on the waiting list. Send me a PM with the options you want and we'll go from there.
for 2nd gen upcoming news
Old 12-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #36
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
I was excited then I read 1st gen >.<

Edit:Then I just read page 2 yay =D
Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #37
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Toolbox?

I really love your design and all the options you offer! I've been looking for something like this for a while. I have one question. If mounted closest to the tail gate as possible would I still be able to leave my tool box on? It is a standard UWS low profile.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #38
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post
I really love your design and all the options you offer! I've been looking for something like this for a while. I have one question. If mounted closest to the tail gate as possible would I still be able to leave my tool box on? It is a standard UWS low profile.
Should be fine if you have a 6' bed. The bedrack is about 40" long if you count the mounting feet.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #39
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
This is bad ass...

Question: i Have a UWS low profile toolbox and i want to know would the rack still fit?

I have the 5 foot bed(less now with the box) would it still fit?
Old 12-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #40
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
This is bad ass...

Question: i Have a UWS low profile toolbox and i want to know would the rack still fit?

I have the 5 foot bed(less now with the box) would it still fit?
Like I said earlier, you'll just need to measure how much room you have left behind your box. Your box could overlap the rack mounting feet a little and be fine and the rack itself measures 38x38" + a couple more inches for the feet. So you'll probably need a minimum of 40" behind your box for the rack to fit and still be able to use your box.