Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Box Rocket Fab Bed Racks

Old 01-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #441
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^
Old 01-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #442
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I so want that bumper! But Adam wont make me one
Old 01-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #443
ben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Minesweep service as EM
Name: Benjamin
ben916's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post

I'm just going to leave this in here
Far too clean.... oh and that is the bumper I would like!
Old 01-23-2014, 10:07 PM   #444
Wildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to behold
Wildhorse1966's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to be on this list ..
Old 01-24-2014, 01:52 AM   #445
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post

I'm just going to leave this in here
worrrrddddd up that bumper is trill
Old 02-01-2014, 05:21 PM   #446
jones423 is on a distinguished road
jones423's Tacoma Gallery
interested in 2nd gen bed rack
Old 02-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #447
US Patriot
Dondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Dondy52's Tacoma Gallery
Such a great design. Are you still making these? do you make any other styles?
Old 02-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #448
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i so want one of these!
Old 02-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #449
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Working out the details on getting rolling on racks again. Sometime mid-March I should be back up and running.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:45 AM   #450
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Planned changes will include different height options. A low profile version and a taller one. Unfortunately the price is going to change slightly. I'm still working on exact numbers so I can get these to you at the most reasonable price possible for me, but material costs have gone up and I need to be able to keep enough margin to stay supplied on consumables etc.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:58 AM   #451
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Working out the details on getting rolling on racks again. Sometime mid-March I should be back up and running.

Quote:
Planned changes will include different height options. A low profile version and a taller one. Unfortunately the price is going to change slightly. I'm still working on exact numbers so I can get these to you at the most reasonable price possible for me, but material costs have gone up and I need to be able to keep enough margin to stay supplied on consumables etc.

I'm sure ppl will be excited that they are going back into production soon!

I'm very pleased with my Box Rocket bedrack. You put out a very useful quality product!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:00 AM   #452
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I'm sure ppl will be excited that they are going back into production soon!

I'm very pleased with my Box Rocket bedrack. You put out a very useful quality product!
Thanks buddy! I'm stoked the rack is working out for you.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:01 AM   #453
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if theres a list to preorder, id like to be added to the list. thanks!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #454
Neighborhood Know-it-all

I've tried to keep track of who is interested, but there is no official pre-order. As soon as I'm ready to go on them I'll let everyone know and then I'll handle like I always have. You let me know what you want and paypal a 50% deposit and pay the balance when it ships. I'll build them in the order I receive money.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #455

sounds good!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #456
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
What about bumpers Adam? I really dig that rear bumper. My buddy said he can fab one up, but I dont want to steal your design
Old 02-13-2014, 12:05 PM   #457
ben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to beholdben916 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Minesweep service as EM
Name: Benjamin
ben916's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've tried to keep track of who is interested, but there is no official pre-order. As soon as I'm ready to go on them I'll let everyone know and then I'll handle like I always have. You let me know what you want and paypal a 50% deposit and pay the balance when it ships. I'll build them in the order I receive money.
What other forms of payment do you accept?
Old 02-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #458
sitecr2 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: JetJockey/JTAC/ALO
Name: Don
sitecr2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sitecr2
Interested in one for 1st Gen. RTT won't come til mid to late April anyway, plus a few of the areas we camp here in colorado don't open til may or. so Have time to wait
Old 02-19-2014, 07:05 PM   #459
Aerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
will def jump in on this when you are back in the game, sounds like you may have an unofficial list.. if so i would love to be in on it.. excited to see these built again.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:41 AM   #460
Yoda the Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Chase
Yoda the Taco's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! sub'd for future buy