Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

In Search Of: Fuel Door, DS bumper filler, Battery Hold Down

Old 01-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
NastyBuzzard is on a distinguished road
NastyBuzzard's Tacoma Gallery
In Search Of: Fuel Door, DS bumper filler, Battery Hold Down

I'm repairing my rollover... I need some miscellaneous parts.

Fuel Door!!
Stock 01-04 exhaust

Old 01-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the fillers on amazon for around $10
Old 01-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
You can get the fillers on amazon for around $10
I was hoping to find a painted OEM one. Been afraid to order from eBay or Amazon and get a cheap reproduction.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Know what you mean, mines been missing since i got the truck, i had been planning on getting a color matched one but i just painted my bumper black so figured I'd give it a try. I'll let you know how they fit should be here today or early next week.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #5

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad its the driver side i have the stock passenger side.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
Quote:
Too bad its the driver side i have the stock passenger side.
Yeah that sucks. One guy already sent me a passengers side one thinking it was for drivers side or something. Sucked.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #7
Just a little bump
Old 01-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #8

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump and update, I got mine on last week, they seem to fit just as well as the oem ones, but they're black.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:11 AM   #9
Quote:
Free bump and update, I got mine on last week, they seem to fit just as well as the oem ones, but they're black.
So they are actually decent quality? I'm just wary Bc I ordered a DS turn signal light/lens/housing and it just seemed really cheap compared to OEM one.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:24 AM   #10
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent about battery tie down.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:51 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
PM sent about battery tie down.
PM replied
Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the fast payment!

I'll have it all in the mail by Monday.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:04 PM   #13

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBuzzard View Post
So they are actually decent quality? I'm just wary Bc I ordered a DS turn signal light/lens/housing and it just seemed really cheap compared to OEM one.

Seem to be just like oem, nothing special just a piece of sheet metal, the fit fine, haven't fallen out yet.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #14
Mxer256 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
I have the drivers side bumper filler...its painted to color match the impulse red...pm me if your interested
Old 01-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
Thanks for the fast payment!

I'll have it all in the mail by Monday.
No problem! Thanks for a great deal on the battery hold down!
Old 02-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #16
Bump#