1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 15 in wheels

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by mfields007, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Jan 20, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    mfields007

mfields007 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sumter, SC
    Vehicle:
    97 Tacoma
    3in front lift with an add a leaf in the rear...new paint job, 17in tires
    Set of 4 , original equipment 2004 ToyotaTacoma steel wheels, 15" tires, and new center caps. Rims and tires havebetween 20-25K on them. The rims are in excellent condition with just a littlerust starting to form in a few spots. No dents or damage. The tires areinspectable, 2 being very good, and 2 being a bit more worn, just ok. The besttread is pictured in detail. (tire size is P205/75R15, Goodyear Wrangler HP)
    The center caps are still brand new, only taken out of the sealed package formy picture. ( I had 2 sets )
    I bought these for my 1997 tacoma and decided to not put them on. These will fit 2000-2004 Tacomas and some 97 to 99 tacomas depending on bolt pattern with 2 wheeldrive. $200.00 plus shipping and Paypal. Email me if you are interested !
    Shipping is available and will be based on your zip code, please include itwith your email
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top