Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 1st Gen Parts (Wheels, Hitch, Lights, Tire Gate)

Old 01-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st Gen Parts (Wheels, Hitch, Lights, Tire Gate)

Cleaning out the garage and figured I should get rid of some truck parts I've had sitting around...

Everything Payable via PayPal.

Four 15" 4runner wheels $140 OBO + shipping
I've never had them mounted, and they could use some paint, but there are no dings or gashes out of them.

2" Tube Hitch.....................................SOLD!
Came Mounted on my '99.
Powder Coated Black.

01-04 OEM Headlights.........................SOLD!
No leaks or cracks.

01-04 Tail Lights $30 shipped.............SOLD!
Lenses are OEM, housings are not. (never installed housings)
Lenses were coated with VHT Nightshades and clear coat.

01-04 Blinker Housings........................SOLD!
No bulbs included and one has a two small cracks, but no leaks.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
sisco47 has a spectacular aura aboutsisco47 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Francisco
sisco47's Tacoma Gallery
hey its me with the tire carrier
willing to trade ur taillights and blinkers plus cash on top for my tire carrier
Old 01-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! i just started lookin gin the market for a tired gate just like that! im very far tho .

If it doesnt sell i will pay shipping or figure something out. thanks!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the turn signals! If possible get a lowered price for multiple items?
I want headlights and turn signals. $50 for both shipped?
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
i want that tire gate -_-. would be real nice when i upgrade to my 33's
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #6
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
Damn! i just started lookin gin the market for a tired gate just like that! im very far tho .
If it doesnt sell i will pay shipping or figure something out. thanks!
Thanks for the interest, and I'll keep you updated if it doesn't sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
I'll take the turn signals! If possible get a lowered price for multiple items?
I want headlights and turn signals. $50 for both shipped?
You're currently second in line for the headlights, so I should be able to let you know by later today.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #7
DC TRD MallRunner

Headlights and Turn Signal Housings SOLD to 01GREENTACO.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
Still got the tail lights?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #9
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8ivFlav View Post
Still got the tail lights?
I do, but am waiting to hear back from sisco47, and you would be third in line for them.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to split up the rims? I need two of them. If you're willing to split them, would you check shipping to 84075 and get back to me with a price?
Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
tail lights still available?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #13
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Would you be willing to split up the rims? I need two of them. If you're willing to split them, would you check shipping to 84075 and get back to me with a price?
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco47001 View Post
Can I get a pic of the Flush Mount mesh grill?
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
tail lights still available?
You would be 4th in line for them right now.

Hitch is SOLD to Kirk1589 pending payment.
and
Tail Lights are SOLD to Finks99Taco
Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #14
dust ...
chris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Chris
chris66's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wanted those tailights
Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #15
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, but do you still have the tire gate?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #16
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmm, I want the wheels, but shipping would kill the deal.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #17
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
damn i wanted those tailights
gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Just curious, but do you still have the tire gate?
PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Mmmm, I want the wheels, but shipping would kill the deal.
yeah, I've seen that it's around $25 per wheel, but I never got that verified.