Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Chrome Step Bars

Old 01-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome Step Bars

I'm selling my chrome step bars off of my 03' Toyota tacoma Extended cab. Nothing wrong with them, just wasn't my taste. All hardware included.

Asking $200 obo

Really need to get rid of these so make an offer!

Willing to ship

Location is Whiteman AFB, MO. Willing to meet up with somebody halfway depending on the distance.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to sell mine also... Havwnt had any interest and i just want 50 bucks to get the things outta my garage :/ good luck !
Old 02-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Trying to sell mine also... Havwnt had any interest and i just want 50 bucks to get the things outta my garage :/ good luck !
Haha yeah, I'm gonna leave a note on this guys tacoma and see if he wants them. Mine are sitting in the back of my truck because I have nowhere to put them.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Haha yeah, I'm gonna leave a note on this guys tacoma and see if he wants them. Mine are sitting in the back of my truck because I have nowhere to put them.
Becareful with that, dont give someone a reason to mess with your truck !
Old 02-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #7

Quote:
Becareful with that, dont give someone a reason to mess with your truck !
I would put them somewhere else if I could, but I really have nowhere to store things. I'm really going to have trouble when I get new wheels and tires...
Old 02-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #8

Quote:
I would put them somewhere else if I could, but I really have nowhere to store things. I'm really going to have trouble when I get new wheels and tires...
Post them about a month or so prior to getting the new set so hopefully youll have a buyer by the time you get them
Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #9

Quote:
Post them about a month or so prior to getting the new set so hopefully youll have a buyer by the time you get them
In other words I need to post them now then... Haha I should have new tires on my truck in about 4 weeks.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #10

Quote:
In other words I need to post them now then... Haha I should have new tires on my truck in about 4 weeks.
Yeaup seems like a good idea then lol
Old 02-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
pm'd u for the step bars bc OP isn't intersted in shipping.
sorry for hi-jacking the thread.
Haha dang...
Old 05-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #20
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
what make/brand?