Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 01-04 powered, black mirrors.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #1
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a pair off rockauto.com a couple days ago. Came out to just under $80 with the 5% off discount code.

They're power too, and black. But I don't got power so I'll just tuck the wiring in

EDIT: Felt more comfortable spending a little bit more getting em off RockAuto then off of ebay.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
I know there are some local to me on craigslist for $50. I bet I could get him down to $40 and ship them to you if you run out of other options.

EDIT: http://northmiss.craigslist.org/pts/3574729767.html
Old 02-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
I just ordered a pair off rockauto.com a couple days ago. Came out to just under $80 with the 5% off discount code.

They're power too, and black. But I don't got power so I'll just tuck the wiring in

EDIT: Felt more comfortable spending a little bit more getting em off RockAuto then off of ebay.
I love RockAuto, but I am skeptical of after market mirrors, several posts about them shaking. I'll hold out for OEM, I am just trying to replace my chrome mirrors, so no rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
I know there are some local to me on craigslist for $50. I bet I could get him down to $40 and ship them to you if you run out of other options.

EDIT: http://northmiss.craigslist.org/pts/3574729767.html

Thats post is for $100, but if you find a set for less and are will to help me out, I would really appreciate it.

You aren't to far from were my mother grew up in Tutwiller.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
I love RockAuto, but I am skeptical of after market mirrors, several posts about them shaking. I'll hold out for OEM, I am just trying to replace my chrome mirrors, so no rush.
Yea I know what you mean. I'm hoping my set won't give me any problems with shaking or anything
Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thats post is for $100, but if you find a set for less and are will to help me out, I would really appreciate it.

You aren't to far from were my mother grew up in Tutwiller.
Wow I didn't even notice that, I was just looking at the title. I'll call him today and try to help you out. How much are you trying to find some for?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #7
N7MCS

Quote:
Wow I didn't even notice that, I was just looking at the title. I'll call him today and try to help you out. How much are you trying to find some for?
I was hoping for about $60 + shipping, but maybe that isn't realistic. I think at the moment, $100 shipped would be my cap.

I really appreciate you taking the time. May the beer gods look upon you ice cold and with good head.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #8
'MERICA

Quote:
I was hoping for about $60 + shipping, but maybe that isn't realistic. I think at the moment, $100 shipped would be my cap.

I really appreciate you taking the time. May the beer gods look upon you ice cold and with good head.
I'll see what I can do and get back to you.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #9
N7MCS

Quote:
I'll see what I can do and get back to you.
Thanks for checking those out for me... Another guy trying to get rid of chrome mirrors.

Still looking for a pair.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #10
N7MCS

Monthly bump