LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 15s Wheels Please!!!!!

Old 02-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #22
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
How do I know what backspacing I need. Type a or b and I have the 2004 and they said it might not fit with the vsc. How do I know if I had that? Thanks
Old 02-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #23
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheeler's Heavy Duty Toyota Steel Wheels

These are heavy-duty 15" X 8", 15" X 10" and 16" x 8" black powder-coated steel wheels for 95-Current Tacoma 4x4 and PreRunner vehicles. The 05-current Tacoma's require a 16" wheel or bigger. We carry these with a couple of different backspace settings; one that is good for stock tires and up to 11.5" wide called TYPE A (4.5" backspacing) and another that is good for stock size tires up to 12.5" wide called TYPE B (4" backspacing). TYPE B has less backspacing which causes the tire to stick out from the fender a little more than TYPE A, allowing more room between the tire and upper control arm for wider tires and/or tire chains. These wheels clear the brake calipers which has been an issue with replacement wheels on these trucks. The wheels have larger bead retention grooves to assist bead retention at low tire operating pressures. These wheels are DOT approved. We have black and chrome lug nuts, lug locks and wheel caps listed below for these wheels. The 15"X8" wheels weigh approx 30lbs/ea, the 15"X10" & 16"X8" wheels weigh approx 37lbs/ea. *NOTE: OUR 15" WHEELS ARE DESIGNED SO THEY WILL FIT ON A 95-04 16" FACTORY EQUIPPED TACOMA! NOW YOU CAN RUN 15" TIRES ON YOUR 16" EQUIPPED 95-04 TACOMA. WE'VE HEARD OF A RARE FACTORY OPTION IN 2004 CALLED "VSC"- IF YOUR 2004 TACOMA HAS THIS OPTION YOU NEED TO STAY WITH 16" WHEELS OR BIGGER.

Read the website.

4.5" BS (type A) is your stock BS. (Type B) will make your wheels stick out 1/2" further, and will accommodate larger tires.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #24
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Read the website.

4.5" BS (type A) is your stock BS. (Type B) will make your wheels stick out 1/2" further, and will accommodate larger tires.
I didn't see that. I'm sorry. Thanks for helping me out. I need type a. Not bad for a set of wheels.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:36 AM   #26
Quote:
Very good price, and custom made to fit our trucks.
Yes they are. One more question if you dont mind. My truck came with 16s on my o4. Will the factory lug nuts work on the new wheels.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #28
Quote:
They should, yes. But If you're worried about that, they sell lugs pretty cheap, too.
Yeah I saw that too. I'll have to see. Thank you. Only thing is I remembering calling them a year ago and they wanted 190 just go ship wheels!!! Insane I think.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #30
Quote:
Friend of mine bought a set of 5 from them for around $400. That's pretty cheap shipping for 5 wheels.
Really. That's good for all black wheels. Maybe there shipping went down. I'll have to call again.