LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 15s Wheels Please!!!!!

Old 02-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 15s Wheels Please!!!!!

Anyone have some 15s wheels that go on the first gens. I'm getting a first gen in a few days and I wanna put some 31/10.5/15s on it and need some of the wheels. I have the 16s wheels on it you can have. we can truck and i'll give you cash now. Thanks guys.

I live in the mass new england area if you wanna meet up. Thanks
Old 02-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Delayed Entry Program
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
can you show pics of the wheels i have some stock alloys
Old 02-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanfoy View Post
can you show pics of the wheels i have some stock alloys
I'm trying to get a pic but can't find any. Can you send me a pic of yours and ill know if they are the one lol please
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

i dont have the pics of the ones i have but these are the same ones
Attached Thumbnails
WTB 15s Wheels Please!!!!!-images.jpg  
Old 02-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanfoy View Post
i dont have the pics of the ones i have but these are the same ones
I think there the ones I need. The pic is kind of small but i think there the ones. There 15 right. How much?
Old 02-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the stock alloy wheels for a 95-00
Old 02-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #7

correct madjik. what kind of wheels do you have i can trade straight up if you pay shipping i will get actual pics of the wheels tomorrow.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 4 15's stock alloys sitting boxed up in my garage, I'm in Kansas tough
Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
I have a set of 4 15's stock alloys sitting boxed up in my garage, I'm in Kansas tough
I was looking for local cause it's cheaper then paying for shipping. Shippin could be 130
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #10
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I was looking for local cause it's cheaper then paying for shipping. Shippin could be 130
Figured, if ya need em let me know! Just taking up garage space!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #11
Quote:
Figured, if ya need em let me know! Just taking up garage space!
How much for shipping to mass. For the right price ill buy then.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #12

Idk how much shipping would be, if you find out just shoot me a pm, my area code is 316
Old 02-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #13
Quote:
Idk how much shipping would be, if you find out just shoot me a pm, my area code is 316
Do you know how much they weigh.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #14

Hmm, I don't know, 20 to 30 lbs maybe?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #15
Quote:
Hmm, I don't know, 20 to 30 lbs maybe?
I just checked fedex and it would be 124 to shipp to mass. Can you do that. can you post a pic of the wheels on here so i can see if there the right ones please. Thanks dude. I want them
Old 02-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Miguel, you should be able to ship them much cheaper. I had a set of TRD Sport wheels shipped from Utah to MA for around $35 (it was a couple years ago so prices might have gone up some but not tripled). The guy used 3 boxes, 2 wheels in each box and I believe he used UPS. Might be worth looking into if you really want them. Greyhound has really cheap shipping also but the downfall is you have to ship them and pick them up from the bus station.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Miguel, you should be able to ship them much cheaper. I had a set of TRD Sport wheels shipped from Utah to MA for around $35 (it was a couple years ago so prices might have gone up some but not tripled). The guy used 3 boxes, 2 wheels in each box and I believe he used UPS. Might be worth looking into if you really want them. Greyhound has really cheap shipping also but the downfall is you have to ship them and pick them up from the bus station.
Thanks for the infor mike. That was so cheap for you. He has 4 boxes and the cheapest was 124 from fedex. Ups wants 160 at 30lbs a box. Pretty crazy if you ask me. I never heard of that shipping before. I will have to look into it. Thank you
Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #18

I'll take a picture when I get home tonight
Old 02-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #19
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I just checked fedex and it would be 124 to shipp to mass. Can you do that. can you post a pic of the wheels on here so i can see if there the right ones please. Thanks dude. I want them
They should be stamped with "15x7JJ" (two Js) on the face.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:13 AM   #20
BUMP Anyone!!!! I buy now for a good price. Better if they come with lug nuts