LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 99 front bumper, clear & stock signals (Houston area)

Old 02-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation SOLD 99 front bumper, clear & stock signals (Houston area)

SOLD

I recently did a 01-04 front bumper mod on my 99 and I now have this bumper and two sets of of bumper signals taking up space. the bumper has been dyed and painted black. aside from minor scratches (easy touch-ups) it is in great condition for a used part, so are both pairs of signals.

only pic i have of the amber signals atm, they' have boxed up in my closet for a few months. disregard the pre-paint/dye bumper.

I prefer a local pick up/meeting and cash payment. In the Houston, TX area.
bumper: $50 OBO (includes all nuts/bolts, reinforcement bar and metal trim; doesn't include front or side mounting brackets)
clear signals: $15 OBO
amber signals: $15 OBO

I may work a deal out, if anyone is interested in all or most of these parts.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
hapakev is on a distinguished road

hapakev's Tacoma Gallery
How about.$15 shipped for the clear signals? I'm in Ca, 90716.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapakev View Post
How about.$15 shipped for the clear signals? I'm in Ca, 90716.
i'm trying to do a hand to hand exchange,sorry. if it comes down to it and no one wants em i'll PM u. i don't currently have a paypal account and i don't know what shipping would be
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #4
Mike183 is on a distinguished road

Name: MIke
Mike183's Tacoma Gallery
Im very interested in the bumper. I just wrecked my front end and the right side is damaged so Im looking for a clean stock bumper. Iam also in CA and would need it shipped. Im selling a pair of control arms right now and dont have a paypal either so I feel you on the online selling process. Let me know if you end up setting one up because I would like this bumper please!!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:54 AM   #5
hapakev is on a distinguished road

hapakev's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man, keep me posted. I can send a post office money order, and shipping should be a few bucks.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
i'm trying to do a hand to hand exchange,sorry. if it comes down to it and no one wants em i'll PM u. i don't currently have a paypal account and i don't know what shipping would be
Another member sold me clear corners and they fit in a small priority flat rate box from the USPS. Shipping was $4.95
Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #7
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike183 View Post
Im very interested in the bumper. I just wrecked my front end and the right side is damaged so Im looking for a clean stock bumper. Iam also in CA and would need it shipped. Im selling a pair of control arms right now and dont have a paypal either so I feel you on the online selling process. Let me know if you end up setting one up because I would like this bumper please!!
I'll offer you the same as i stated above to the other CA member, if i cant sell it locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Another member sold me clear corners and they fit in a small priority flat rate box from the USPS. Shipping was $4.95

Thanx for the info! i will keep that in mind
Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
Mike183 is on a distinguished road

Name: MIke
Mike183's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, thanks. Please let me know and I will look into shipping. Thanks again!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike183 View Post
Ok, thanks. Please let me know and I will look into shipping. Thanks again!
PMs sent to both of you CA members
Old 02-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

all items are currently still available

bump

i now have a paypal account and can sell to more than local members interested
Old 02-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to get the bumper if you would be willing to ship to 27958 ill pay
Old 02-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
Willing to get the bumper if you would be willing to ship to 27958 ill pay
I'll let you know if mike183 backs out, he just popped back on the radar and had first dibs
Old 02-26-2013, 05:02 AM   #13
DDRaptor is on a distinguished road
DDRaptor's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the Woodlands and would take the bumper and lense if available.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #14
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRaptor View Post
I am in the Woodlands and would take the bumper and lense if available.
PM sent
Old 03-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

bumper and clear signals SOLD!!

amber signals may end up going to the pass it on (or whatever it's called) thread, if no one wants em,