Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Looking for a cb

Old 02-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #1
Mxer256 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a cb

I'm wanting to get another cb radio, I am looking to get a cobra ultra 19 so I can put it where my ash tray is. If anyone is trying to sell one please pm me
Old 02-09-2013, 06:37 AM   #2
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Looked at the Cobra 75wxst? It's nice and hidden, leaving the ashtray in place.

Here's mine:

The silver box you see to the right of the center trim piece is one half, and all the controls are on the handset. Handset has a disconnect at the silver coupler by the center console, so all that's left when not in use is the female half of the coupler.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:41 AM   #3
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/3545969858.html

This is mine. I'll do 25 shipped to you if you want it