LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Stock Air Intake

Old 02-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock Air Intake

Hey everybody, I need a stock air intake- or one that will pass CA S.M.O.G tests. Basically if an intake has a C.A.R.B sticker or an E.O (executive order) sticker I'll buy it. Or if it's a stock one, that you have no use for. Hook a brother up

My Volant didn't pass emmissions, so I've got to throw on a different one that will, so I can register my truck. Ideally I'll buy a stock one to put on come inspection time, every time.

Let me know what you've got, and what you want for it and we'll make a deal.

Thanks for looking

Also, if you're looking to trade or something, present me with an offer. I've got a Volant CAI.

That's the best pic I've got.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Replied.

Thank you for working with me. Let's do this.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Got a stock one that I could ship you
Old 02-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #5
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for a stock one as well
Old 03-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #6
Toyota Addict

Thanks TomTom, got it all installed and passed inspection.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! If I'm ever moving to California, remind me not to. ;-)
Old 03-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
Bmangdog is on a distinguished road
Name: Brady
Bmangdog's Tacoma Gallery
Got a stock one ill trade somebody. Hole for deckplate mod is cut in it and comes with a k&n

Products Discussed in this Thread