LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/R 4.56 nitro gears w/ master install and big pinon upgrade

Old 02-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
For sale: 4x4 4.56 nitro gears w/ master install and big pinon upgrade

Regear stuff for a first gen with rear elocker. 4.56 gears.

FRONT REV CUT 4.56 GEARS - 7.5R-456R-NG

NITRO MASTER FRONT INSTALL KIT - MK T7.5-REV

REAR 4.56 GEARS w/ big pinion upgrade- T8HD-456-NG

NITRO MASTER REAR INSTALL KIT w/ E-Locker - MK T8-ELOC-A

ALL BRAND NEW IN BOX, $680 OBO

IF I HAVE TO SPLIT THEM UP, Fronts will run $375, rears $425. I have no idea why someone would want just the fronts but i did have messages asking that when i didnt want to split.

pm me here on tw, out of state buyers pay shipping.

Its my understanding the ONLY thing you'll need is shims, which nitro doesnt nesc sell kits as much as specific depths. Anyhoo im going a different direction so these never got installed.

I bought these in that botched group buy from the bytor fuckers. They sat in their store for 6 months until they called me, asked why i havent picked my shit up, and told me i was one of the first sets to come in. they just forgot to call. dicks. i THINK that they will work fine for a 98-02 taco, not sure on 4runners/hilux/prados/etc etc. But im not sure what the hell i really have. as such, check with your master mechanic installer before purchasing. CHECK PARTS NUMBERS.

My tires are at 1/32's, im lookin to wheel and deal, need cash money in my hand asap. OBO is an option!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TTT
Old 02-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
williamsdouglas73 is on a distinguished road

Name: doug williams
williamsdouglas73's Tacoma Gallery
if i had an elocker rear axle id buy these in a heart beat!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #4
tj9278 is on a distinguished road
tj9278's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM..I would like to get the front set if someone needs the rear.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #5

bump
Old 03-07-2013, 08:07 AM   #6
tj9278 is on a distinguished road
tj9278's Tacoma Gallery
Any takers on the Rear set?? I need the front set
Old 10-04-2013, 08:04 AM   #7

Bump.

Open to offers, and splitting the set.

Trade local for tires.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #8
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Second in line for the front set, if he doesn't get them, and you can split
Old 10-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Oh god your local too! Why must i not have the monies
Old 10-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
D SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dylan
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Oh god your local too! Why must i not have the monies
This is for a first gen!
Old 10-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #11
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shit this is tempting. Planning to step up to 33's very soon....
Old 10-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #12

depending on how you drive and the level of wheelin', if any you do, 4.56's are great.

do make sure though that these will work for your application as i know there is some minute changes in the diffs throughout the first gen years.

im lookn into what each front/rear would cost. plus shipping.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #13

op updated, cheaper to buy as a set folks! dont miss out!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #15

Thanks buddy. Stepping up to 35s?
Old 10-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #18

sunday night bump! c'mon kids, i need to get off of these 30" street tires!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #19

Bump
Old 10-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #20

thursday "oh shit i need tires" bump