Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Pre SAS sale. Cv axles and Warn Manual Hubs.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pre SAS sale. Cv axles and Warn Manual Hubs.

Ive got 3 manual hub cv axles for sale. 2 that came outta my truck and 1 I had for a spare. They are all in good shape. DPm for info. All three for $100 plus shipping on your dime.
I also have a brand new never used set of Warn Manual hub locks. These were just purchased from 4wheelonline for $200 and installed on truck but never locked in. Will sell for $150 shipped.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

cv axles are sold!!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #3

Will also have brake calipers, steering rack and anything else I can think of.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any advantage of the warn hubs over the OEM aisin hubs?
Old 02-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Is there any advantage of the warn hubs over the OEM aisin hubs?
No. Aisin's are superior
Old 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha, thanks.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #8

Yeah only advantage is they are cheaper but I've never had any troubles out of them.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #9

Hubs are sold pending payment.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #11

Hubs are still for sale! $115 shipped! What are you looking for?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Hubs are still for sale! $115 shipped! What are you looking for?
I need a rack n pinion a fuel door
Old 03-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #13

I will have a factory rack for sale once I take it out in a couple weeks! I don't have a fuel door but I can find one easy!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #14
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
I will have a factory rack for sale once I take it out in a couple weeks! I don't have a fuel door but I can find one easy!
Where u from
Old 03-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #16

I live in Stanton ky! I've already got someone in line for the calipers but ill let you know if they back out!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #17
sethcooke is on a distinguished road
sethcooke's Tacoma Gallery
still have the rack n pinion
Old 04-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #18

Cv axles and hubs are now sold. On April 29th I will have rack n pinion, brakes calipers, rotors, and will also have a 6" fabtech lift that needs some love very cheap.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #20

Rack n pinion and brake calipers will be available in 2 weeks!! B