Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 01-04 Satoshi grille black

Old 02-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
03tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
FS 01-04 Satoshi grille black

I did the satoshi mod on a second grille that I picked up on CL. The paint looks perfect on the face of the grille but the inside rim where I had to cut and do bondo still has signs of the cuts and bondo and scratches. It's not UGLY but if you are a picky shit and stand real close you notice it. The mesh is not the same kind of mesh they use in the satoshi mod I bought it from home depot. Would work perfectly for someone who really just wants to mount lights under their hood behind the grille.

Figured I could either sell it for 100 or best offer, or would be willing to trade for a set of HIDs that will fit in my truck, a head unit, or a set of hella lights or anything else like that.
ALSO: How do people on TW usually sell things and get payed? Paypal? I have paypal and do lots with it on ebay but I have never sold something to someone without ebay setting the payment up for me. And I don't know what kind of box I would fit this grille in either...
Here is the link to my build thread for the grille with pictures.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...hi-grille.html
Old 02-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03tacoman View Post
I did the satoshi mod on a second grille that I picked up on CL. The paint looks perfect on the face of the grille but the inside rim where I had to cut and do bondo still has signs of the cuts and bondo and scratches. It's not UGLY but if you are a picky shit and stand real close you notice it. The mesh is not the same kind of mesh they use in the satoshi mod I bought it from home depot. Would work perfectly for someone who really just wants to mount lights under their hood behind the grille.

Figured I could either sell it for 100 or best offer, or would be willing to trade for a set of HIDs that will fit in my truck, a head unit, or a set of hella lights or anything else like that.
ALSO: How do people on TW usually sell things and get payed? Paypal? I have paypal and do lots with it on ebay but I have never sold something to someone without ebay setting the payment up for me. And I don't know what kind of box I would fit this grille in either...
Here is the link to my build thread for the grille with pictures.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...hi-grille.html
PayPal and take it to The UPS Store they can get you a box.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
03tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
PayPal and take it to The UPS Store they can get you a box.
thanks!