Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

BUSHWACKER 31919-02 Front/Rear M Blk Cutout Style Fender Flares 1999-2004 Tacoma

Old 03-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
BUSHWACKER 31919-02 Front/Rear M Blk Cutout Style Fender Flares 1999-2004 Tacoma

5-1-13
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! 4-19-2013 UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Because there was a concern that I was not posting a picture of the actual item up for sale I have decided to clarify my listing a little.

I am now selling a huge, big, brown, unopened box with Bushwacker markings and labels placed in various places around the box. I am asking $300 for the box if you pick it up locally OR $325 to have this huge, big, brown, unopened box shipped to you via FedEX.

What will you get with this box you ask? Well if you decide to purchase the aforementioned box you will get a completely FREE set of Bushwacker CUT-OUT Fender Flares for 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD models neatly packaged inside the box from the manufacturer. I wish I could show you actual pictures of the FREE fenders you will receive inside the box but remember this listing is for the box and ONLY the box and I want to reserve the joy of opening the box for its new owner. If you have any questions about what vehicles they will fit please see the link I posted below in the original add including pictures off Bushwackers site.

What is not included with this box you ask? Well anything the box is pictured sitting on including the 2002 Toyota Tacoma and anything attached to said Tacoma.

I hope you all agree that there is no other place you can actually purchase of box of this quality for such a great price. Please PM me for payment details if you know this box has to be yours!

Now the fun part!!! Here are the pictures of the box that is up for sale including some shots of the labels.

Brand new in box never opened! Asking $300 picked up or $325 shipped! Need cash ASAP Payment can be made via PAYPAL. PM me for details

Link below has all the info from Bushwacker:

http://www.bushwacker.com/fender.asp...&search=Search

Key Points
Buswacker’s exclusive bold pocket design and style
Adds up to 3.00 in. of tire coverage from debris. Allows you to increase the wheel well opening for more tire clearance, accomodating large tires and wheels
Adds 1” wheel well opening allowing a tire size of 33x12.50 (recommended with 3” lift)
OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle
Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hardware Replacement Kit Part # PK1-31919
Currently not available for Toyota Tacoma Double Cab
Old 03-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
tobby is on a distinguished road
tobby's Tacoma Gallery
do u think they fit on extra cab truck? do you consider a $300 shiped
Old 03-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobby View Post
do u think they fit on extra cab truck? do you consider a $300 shiped
They should from all I've read in fact I bought them for my truck which is an extracab. $300 is too low sorry
Old 04-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!

Willing to take a little hit on these. They are still in the unopened box. I'm needing some extra cash to fix some transmission problems before it gets worse. I regret buying these and I can always re-buy if needed I just need my baby running good again!

Any takers? PM me with serious offers please!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
need pics of actual item you are selling
Old 04-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #6
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How far are you from San Antonio ?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #7
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
need pics of actual item you are selling
what more do you want from whats on the first post a picture of an unopened big brown box?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
How far are you from San Antonio ?

Pharr/Mcallen (Rio Grande Valley) area a 4 hour drive
Old 04-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #9
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a jerk, but $380 is hardly cheaper than "new" -- you might have trouble selling without going lower.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Or a picture of the actual item
Old 04-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #11
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Not to threadjack but these arent currently avail for double cabs. However, I distinctly remember someone on here with them on a DC. Does anyone remember who that was?
I'd be interested if the access cab or single cabs will fit.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #12
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
Not to be a jerk, but $380 is hardly cheaper than "new" -- you might have trouble selling without going lower.

$380.00 shipped is cheaper than new and they're new in box. I think it's a good price. Bump for the OP.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #13
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post

You are referencing the first posts done sometime back and since then I've had a few PM exchanges with some interested folks and I'm asking $300 now
Old 04-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #14
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
Or a picture of the actual item
Are you being serious? Because the picture posted IS of the actual item right off Bushwacker's website. The only differance is the ones I have are black. I'm not going to open the box to take pictures of the item because if I were the buyer I'd prefer an unopened box. Now if you want to see them I'd gladly accept a deposit of $150 into my paypal account for more pictures if you plan on buying them.

If you have been around long enough I'm sure you've seen plenty of pictures of these fenders or perhaps even in person. If you have time perhaps consider using that new revolutionary seach thingamagiggy called GOOGLE. I'm not going to screw anyone over I have an established ebay seller account that has acheived Power Seller staus a few times and a verified PalPal account so if you are not truly interested please move along, thanks.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #15
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project.paradigm View Post
$380.00 shipped is cheaper than new and they're new in box. I think it's a good price. Bump for the OP.
Thank you kind sir, much appreciated!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #16
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Not to threadjack but these arent currently avail for double cabs. However, I distinctly remember someone on here with them on a DC. Does anyone remember who that was?

I have an access cab and when I ordered them they were included on the list of compatible year and body style
Old 04-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #17
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhh!!! If only I had the cash OP, I would buy it

GLWS!!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #18
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Its not that he just trying to help you out the mods will lock this thread if you dont post a picture of the actual item.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 AM   #19
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
sander1036 has them on his and he is a dc. You just have to do some trimming I believe.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:53 AM   #20
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to stress though if anyone is interested please make sure they will indeed fit your truck before you commit to buying. Also these do require some cutting around your fender. I had one person back out because of that already. They aren't called "cutout" for no reason. Please look at the link I posted in first post it takes you to Bushwacker's site and detailed instructions and pictures are included.