Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2001 Complete Long Travel SR5

Old 03-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
thatcarolinaboy will become famous soon enoughthatcarolinaboy will become famous soon enough

Name: Toby
thatcarolinaboy's Tacoma Gallery
2001 Complete Long Travel SR5

2001 Toyota Tacoma TRD Long Travel
SR5 V6 Prerunner
164,XXX miles
More pics available by request
$11,500 OBO
2 Owner Truck, 96 Carfax Score

Receipts for All Work will be included with truck
Listed below is a short compiled run-down of modifications
This truck is absolutely unbelievable and handles better than any vehicle I have ever driven. The truck has been used but never abused and was built to perform. It is not a show truck but will handle almost anything you can throw at it off road. The only reason I am selling the truck is to purchase a diesel.

The clear coat is a little faded but overall the body itself is in great shape with no major dents or dings. If I kept the truck, I was planning on wrapping it in flat black 3M. There is a tear in the bed on the right side that you can see in the bed picture. A nylon tie strap came un-hooked while off-road and got hung up. It did not damage at all other than what you see in the picture.

Total Chaos Complete Long Travel Front End
FOX Racing 8” 2.5 Shocks and Coilovers
$3,542.72

Complete Custom Long Travel Rear from The Truck Shop in San Diego, CA
Custom Built Bed Cage w/ rear tire carrier
FOX Racing Shocks
Fuel Safe Fuel Cell
Fiber glass high clearance front fenders and bedsides
$8,335.73

K&N Cold Air Intake
Flow Master Exhaust
16” Pro Comp Alloy Wheels
Fierce Attitude 305/75/16 with 90% tread and full size spare
Replaced timing belt, water pump, drive belts at 100,000 miles
Attached Thumbnails
2001 Complete Long Travel SR5-tacoma-005.jpg   2001 Complete Long Travel SR5-tacoma-002.jpg   2001 Complete Long Travel SR5-tacoma-003.jpg   2001 Complete Long Travel SR5-tacoma-006.jpg   2001 Complete Long Travel SR5-tacoma-008.jpg  

Old 03-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck
Old 03-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
thatcarolinaboy will become famous soon enoughthatcarolinaboy will become famous soon enough

thanks man, hate to see it go.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to sell the bedsides, I've got the cash in hand!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #5
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
If you decide to sell the bedsides, I've got the cash in hand!
...and I have cash in hand for the front fenders.

great looking truck! glws!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #6

After doing some more looking around, I have decided to drop the price. Took some advice from some friends on the price and I feel Im coming in too high. I edited the OP for the new price.

Thanks for the compliments guys.