Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Stock 3.4l Air Filter Box (Complete with hoses)

Old 03-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock 3.4l Air Filter Box (Complete with hoses)

Just as the title says. I have a 95.5 Taco. Looking to buy a stock air box that will fit my truck.

When I bought my truck, it had a K&N Cai on it. Routed through the firewall. The filter is in the glove box.

I'm looking for someone who pulled theirs out when they installed a CAI. Please PM me with pics and your price, thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
TheMike515 will become famous soon enough
TheMike515's Tacoma Gallery
Filter in the Glove box? ...i gotta see this!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #4
Why yes, I AM a rocket scientist.
Geosh is on a distinguished road

Geosh's Tacoma Gallery
I got the one that was in my 03 3.4L. The previous owner pulled it out and put in a K&N CAI. I have been back and forth over which one I want to keep, but if you want the stock one maybe we can work something out. I'll take some pics tomorrow.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:54 AM   #5
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosh View Post
I got the one that was in my 03 3.4L. The previous owner pulled it out and put in a K&N CAI. I have been back and forth over which one I want to keep, but if you want the stock one maybe we can work something out. I'll take some pics tomorrow.
Sounds good man. I'll be keeping an eye peeled for the pics, and I'll see if I can find a pic of the 95.5 one to see if there is any difference. Thanks
Old 03-05-2013, 05:49 AM   #6
TheMike515 will become famous soon enough
TheMike515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Sounds good man. I'll be keeping an eye peeled for the pics, and I'll see if I can find a pic of the 95.5 one to see if there is any difference. Thanks
There is a difference between the 95 and later ones, look at the MAF and how it attaches between the Airbox and the Intake Hose.

I think the 95-98 have one style MAF. and 99-04 have the other style