Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Professionaly rebuilt stockFJ Cruiser transfer case

Old 03-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
heliflyer is on a distinguished road
heliflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Professionaly rebuilt stockFJ Cruiser transfer case

Hi, I am new to the forum and was told to post this here. If it is in the wrong section I apologize as it wont let me start a thread in other sections, if you can put it in the right section that would be greatl appreciated.

FOR SALE : Stock FJ Cruiser - stock transfer case that has been professionally rebuilt and never installed, comes with boot and shifter. Think it is compatible with any year but for sure it is good with 2007 and 2008. $650 OBO, Shoot me an offer!! Need to clear space in the garage, I am located in las vegas, nv but we can arrange shipping.

I don't really check this forum often, so excuse me if I am late at responding.