Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Built Yota housing FOR SALE cheap!

Old 03-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
akstewie84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Lorin
akstewie84's Tacoma Gallery
Built Yota housing FOR SALE cheap!

Selling my Toyota rear end housing. Has trail gear gussets and dif plate protector. This housing will fit from 95.5 to 04 tacomas prerunners etc. switching over to this housing is very easy and is and takes less that a couple hours of work to install. I bought it for the 3rd member complete with 60k original miles on it and only 10k miles on it since the fabrication. Very worth it if you do off roading of any kind. Axle over leaf set up. comes with the flip plate adaptors from total caos. The axle was built properly and is strait, no back yard hilbilly fabrication and crappy welds. I only ended up using the 3rd member this set up came with in my yota because im already running this set up in my truck. Also have a 4:10 geared 3rd member that needs rebuilt. Willing to ship if you arrange shipping.

Also willing to travel within 100 miles of the Dallas texas area for additional gas money. Open to trades and other Toyota parts. Askin $200 for the housing and $50 for the 3rd member.

Looking for:

Upper uniball controll arms preferebly Total Caos, iCon, Camburg, Built Right Fabrications, or any other reputable company.

Rear resivoir shocks

Front 4wd dif for 95.5+ Tacoma 3:73 gearing

Prerunner style skid plate set up, or prerunner style bumper.
Attached Thumbnails
Built Yota housing FOR SALE cheap!-yota-rear-end.png