Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ARE Camper Shell, White, for Two-Door Tacoma

Old 03-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
Benjisaurus is on a distinguished road
Benjisaurus's Tacoma Gallery
ARE Camper Shell, White, for Two-Door Tacoma

ARE camper shell for two-door (regular or extended cab). Fits year models 1995 - 2004. ARE CX series camper top, with sliding glass vented "win-doors" with screens on each side that flip up just like the rear glass.
It is White, and color-matched to the Tacoma vin number in 1998.
The two "win-doors", and the rear glass all have two T-handles with locks
It has Yakima rails factory installed onto the shell's roof which are permanent, plus (4) Control Towers, and (2) 58" bars
The small center sliding glass pane is missing (the glass that lines up with Tacoma's sliding rear window), but the shell's fit is so tight, I have not had any problems with water intrusion; and there are definitely no security issues.
The original price of the top two years ago was over $2300.00, and besides the one missing sliding pane, it is in great condition
I'm asking for $775.00

I live near Nashville, TN, so you can pick up locally, or I don't mind meeting you somewhere within about 80 miles (give or take) from Nashville if you want it. You could probably talk me into going a little further if there is beer involved. Thank you!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
Benjisaurus is on a distinguished road
Old 06-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
FirefighterTN is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Squad
Name: Joe
FirefighterTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjisaurus View Post
ARE camper shell for two-door (regular or extended cab). Fits year models 1995 - 2004. ARE CX series camper top, with sliding glass vented "win-doors" with screens on each side that flip up just like the rear glass.
It has Yakima rails factory installed onto the shell's roof which are permanent, plus (4) Control Towers, and (2) 58" bars
The small center sliding glass pane is missing (the glass that lines up with Tacoma's sliding rear window), but the shell's fit is so tight, I have not had any problems with water intrusion; and there are definitely no security issues.
The original price of the top two years ago was over $2300.00, and besides the one missing sliding pane, it is in great condition
I'm asking for $775.00
I live near Nashville, TN, so you can pick up locally, or I don't mind meeting you somewhere within about 80 miles (give or take) from Nashville if you want it. You could probably talk me into going a little further if there is beer involved. Thank you!!!

Have you sold this yet?
Old 06-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
FirefighterTN is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Squad
Name: Joe
FirefighterTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjisaurus View Post
I'm asking for $775.00

I'm in Chattanooga
Old 06-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
I love those camper shells, with the win-doors.
Truck looks good too
GLWS
Old 07-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
MEDICDUDE423 is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Matt
MEDICDUDE423's Tacoma Gallery
Im In east TN, Do you still have?
Old 04-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #7
2001caltaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
2001caltaco's Tacoma Gallery
How old is the Camper Shell and is it still available. Is their anyway to ship it to California?.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:39 PM   #8
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001caltaco View Post
How old is the Camper Shell and is it still available. Is their anyway to ship it to California?.

Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 03-10-2013 09:23 AM