LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SupraT's garage sale/2nd gen CO's

Old 03-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
SupraT's garage sale/2nd gen CO's

Need money for mods so I figured I would try to get rid of some stuff that has just been staking up in the shed. Most items came off my 98 Taco. Will ship on your dime.

Coil springs 14 1/2 inch $20 a set
Toyota shocks $40 obo
Toyota Coils $70 obo
1/2 inch spacers $20 obo
1 1/4 wheel spacers $85 shipped
Steering Rack $90 obo
Sway bar $20 obo
Stock UCA's $20 obo
Stock corner lights $30 obo
Stock headlights $40 obo Sold
clutch fan 3.4l $40 obo SOLD
Fan shroud $30 obo
Light Racing CO's for 2nd gen need rebuilt SOLD
Pelican Case 1620 *$120 obo *SOLD
Eibach coil springs $90 obo SOLD
Power Aid throttle body spacer $25 obo SOLD

Coils springs, not sure what they are off of? Tacoma or FJ? both sets measure 14.5 inch

Toyota/Bilstein shocks. Again not sure what they are off of?

Toyota coils. Again not sure what they are off of?

1/2 inch spacers

1 1/4 wheel spacers

Steeering rack 2wd, 96-2004

Sway bar and hardware

Stock UCA's

Corner lights

Headlights

Old 03-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for late night post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen coilovers? Did you have them on your truck?
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
2nd gen coilovers? Did you have them on your truck?
Nope I got a friend that works at Toyota and he can keep anything that is taken off at the shop, so this is the second set of CO's I have gotten from him and I also have a three piece skid for a 2nd gen with ARB bumper that I am not sure what to do with.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #5
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Nope I got a friend that works at Toyota and he can keep anything that is taken off at the shop, so this is the second set of CO's I have gotten from him and I also have a three piece skid for a 2nd gen with ARB bumper that I am not sure what to do with.
Dang. Well Good luck man. If they were 1st gen coilovers I woulda snatched them up from you.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #6
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Dang. Well Good luck man. If they were 1st gen coilovers I woulda snatched them up from you.
Thanks Garret, i will let you know if i come across some
Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
price of bumper shipped to 27958 ?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
price of bumper shipped to 27958 ?
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
Bump For Good Prices. Thanks again for the COs.
Thank you sir, got new address and will ship today
Old 03-12-2013, 09:33 AM   #10
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Thank you sir, got new address and will ship today
Funny thing, I just sent like 4 different PMs to you in regards to addresses, and I am sorry about that, but the last and FINAL PM was just sent with the new-new address. Thanks again.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #13
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Are the eibachs for a 1st gen
Old 04-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #14
Tacoma Susp. Confuses Me
e34croak is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
e34croak's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 04-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #15
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Coils were removed from my Fox 2.5 CO,s that are on my first gen

Sale pending on coils
Old 04-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on the springs?
Old 04-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #17
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
how many miles on the springs?
15,000 maybe
Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #18
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If the coils aren't sold let me know and ill send the money, thanks
Old 04-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #19
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colvilletacoma View Post
If the coils aren't sold let me know and ill send the money, thanks
I will let you know tomorrow sir.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #20
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks send me a pm either way